New Reprint of 151 - Price discussion

This hurts because this is what I am trying to do… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I believe Slade is saying this is an initial verbal indication a reprint is coming. To your point it probably has not hit the market or affected prices yet.

3 Likes

I’ve still been stocking up on cases since the beginning because of the long term potential, it would be great if cases sunk back down to $1000 USD or less. However I’m not holding my breath, but would be ecstatic at the same time

3 Likes

It’s just a forwarding service. It is definitely the crappiest one, but they offer some steap discounts to purchases. Sometimes upwards of 30% on any purchase. This is how I got close to $800 off a Pearl I bought from Japan through a 15% off coupon

4 Likes

Vstar Universe was printed very heavily to meet demand, slowly knocking the price down to like $60 a box now. I don’t see why they wouldn’t do the same with 151. I doubt it’ll ever be $60 but I could see $100.

1 Like

Agreed on the long term potential. A small price change today won’t have a big impact on the overall desirability for the set in the future.

1 Like

Agreed, but in the short term I can’t wait for the price to come down further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would make the boxes valued at $63

Kinda unlikely, but I see what you are saying. Oh happy day if that was the price for 151

$1000/case would put the box prices at $83 (12 boxes per case)

1 Like

nooo i already spent 4x msrp on a single box nooo

2 Likes

Oh woops, I thought it was 16 lol

News hit Japan pretty fast, boxes dropped overnight to like $120 on mercari from the 145/150 they were already dipping at. SNKRDUNK is the same, dropping to like $105 a box. Probably see $80, reprint is supposedly pretty widespread. Convenience stores, shops etc. ROBF as well (no idea why). This is supposed to be in May, not now btw.

5 Likes

What are you referring to? Even going back to February it’s always been around 20.000-25.000 Yen

The way some Japanese sellers were acting in that brief Waifu/japanese boom in 2023… Goodluck to some of them now, good times don’t last forever :woozy_face:

I guess my price memory has been on the American side of things.

1 Like

It begins.

8 Likes

This is great news, I still need the SARs for my binder.

2 Likes

what could this mean

member the eevee heroes reprints? :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like
1 Like