New McD promos in Poland

Hello everyone, long time no see!

As some of you may already know - there’s completely new line of Pokemon toys available in Polish McDonald’s! (strange, I know).
There’s 16 toys in total, each toy comes with one holo card (there’s 12 cards in total).

I already got all 9 figures available in the 1st wave and I got 9 cards!

Pics of cards here, below you’ll find a pic of all toys:

As I said, I already have 9 toys from the 1st wave, 2nd wave (next 7 toys) is going to be released on September 2nd.
Toys are really cool looking and well made (as for McD toys).

10 Likes

Sweet! I love the McDonald’s Promo sets and consider them a strong sign of the health of the franchise. Most of their toys are from popular series that fade quickly. Yet Pokémon gets a round every year going on five years now. :grin:

3 Likes

So are the cards released in Poland all English then?

1 Like

Most of the European promos are in English. The only time I’ve seen exceptions that come to mind are for French releases.

I think it’s because these cards will be released in other countries as well.

I should be able to get a full set within this week, once I got them all I will post good quality scans :blush:

2 Likes

Please release them in Belgium :blush:

Chances are pretty big with all the Pokémon GO hype.

1 Like

Even though I only collect old school cards myself, I have to say I really like those Meowth and Jigglypuff cards! I guess I’m just a sucker for the winks haha. Reminds me of one of my favorite cards that I own (from 1997).

1 Like

illuminati confirmed

1 Like

Sent you a PM

I have never seen a Polish promo. Look at my collection thread to see recent French, German, Italian, and Spanish promos.

1 Like

Eek! Would you be able trade any extra toys or cards from the set? Who knows if the USA will get all of them or not. And I am very eager to obtain that set.

1 Like

Sorry to bump an old topic but since yesterday those cards are also available in Belgium!

Bought 2 Happy Meals today and was able to purchase another 3 toys with card seperate for 2 euro each. They didn’t want to sell me more since they were afraid that they wouldn’t have enough stock.

4 Likes

Great to know they released them in Belgium!
Ordered 8 from Poland so I hope I can order the rest in Belgium (or drive to the border and eat a lot of Happy Meals :wink: )

4 Likes

We have these in Sweden too :blush: The cards are very hard to find in good contition, since they are always packaged in the same bag as the toy comes in. Due to the careless handling at McDonalds the cards usually gets bent around the toy :confused: Would be awesome if someone managed to PSA 10 the whole set :wink:

1 Like

We need these in the UK, or I need to find a way to get a set of these

1 Like

Can either of you confirm if they have the same set symbol and copyright date, etc? If there are ANY variations from the above cards, shoot me a PM as I’d be looking to get a copy of the Pikachu!

1 Like

And if it indeed has any variation and you’ve sold one to @justinator I’ll be glad to buy any second Pikachu you might get (if they are indeed different from the Polish one).

Greetz,
Quuador

@justinator @quuador
I don’t have the Pikachu card but here’s scans of Eevee to see the set symbol etc :blush:

2 Likes

WTF is TPCi problem? Releasing English promos in every country but their biggest market.

2 Likes

Ik recieved 8 of the McDonald’s Promos and it looks like a complete soccer team trampled all of them. :slightly_frowning_face: