Pokemon McDonalds fall 2019

From the McDonalds Happy Meal website;

Will this mean cards too or just toys? All I can find for info is that the current run of Happy Meal toys runs until Oct 14th.

3 Likes

They better have cards but alas, I haven’t heard much info on this. I love their promos.

1 Like

If they include cards, please let them package them properly…

/edit: Also, “Hey kids, this is advertising.” :grin:

3 Likes

I tried to buy “an extra toy” for my older kid when I took my babies to McDonald’s. They increased the toy price to $4! So you can’t just buy an extra for $2 like last year! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

ph.portal-pokemon.com/topics/event/181112100000_pokemon_campaign_at_mcdonalds_happy_meal.html

Probs the same as these currently out in the Philippines?

1 Like

Shiny Magikarp? Yes please!

Awesome! I made a point to buy one from Russia when they were available there… would love to add more shiny Karps to the collection.

Haha yes I saw that fine print and it cracked me up

1 Like

Those toys came out in some countries in 2017 i believe. Along the same time there was actually an ancient origin karp in the mcdonalds promo set.

Yeah, after I read this thread I checked ebay and saw that you can buy the shiny magikarp from other countries. I think it would still be cool though to still see it show up in the U.S. so I could have the fun of finding it in person, instead of just ordering one.

How big are these? I know sometimes they’ve barred certain toys from entering the US due to choking hazard legalities.

A little smaller than the size of an actual Pokémon card.

Do you know where in The Us they will sell? Is this usually a countrywide promotion?

McDonalds share the same promotion across the country yes.

but they will be sealed with a bent piece of cardboard and destroyed from the start, as always

1 Like

Just saw the toy board change to Pokémon for the Happy Meals today. Can’t confirm what is all included as of yet :sweat_smile:, a basic toy shooter and card.

Looks like 12 different holo cards, not sure if promos or just copies from other sets.

6 Likes

Those are regular set cards but with holo pattern.

1 Like

Wow, 19~20 years later and we get a holo version Neo Genesis Onix. Here’s to hoping Dark Jolteon gets a reprint and the holo treatment!

8 Likes

Those Promos re really disappointing. I was hoping for at least 1 decent card.

3 Likes

A friend got himself something from McDonalds I couldn’t hold back to order one of the toys.

They all are pretty damaged I could see that it will be actually somewhat tough to get 10s out of those cards.

Arrg. So there isn’t a single unique promo card? Just holo variants from other sets? :unamused: