New E4 Raffle Section!

WE4 are excited to announce E4 will be adding a Raffle section!

Its just like every other platform in the hobby: no rules, no consequences, no one cares!!!

How to participate? Well as mentioned there are no rules, but here are some suggestions on how to make a successful razz ma tazz whipped cream waffle:

• Start with a mini raffle, which is literally selling nothing
  • Charge 100% over market, because you are providing an invaluable service
  • If you are selling a graded card, cover up that cert number (Tape It and Vape It)
  • Most importantly, don’t take yourself or life seriously. That could lead to being successful.

If you follow those 4 ez steps I am sure we can create the most successful Raffle experience in the hobby #pokemoncommunity

Thanks bros,
ScumbagPratte

33 Likes

13 Likes

Add more emojis I wasn’t hyped enough

3 Likes

ok boomer

Any raffels on the Charizard GX hyper rare anytime soon? Im looking for a investmentpiece :blush:

Happy April 1st everyone :grin:

1 Like

I’m hoping the POP 1 Black Label Hidden Fates Charizard will be first! It’s the hardest card EVER to grade. We all know this card is easily worth $10k and growing!

1 Like

I’ll take all spots and then I’d like to take advantage of the buyback pl0x

2 Likes

Finally a way to get rid of my Steam Siege stock!

1 Like

Where is the raffle section? I’m trying to start a few minis but don’t see it yet

Raffle section link

7 Likes

I’m in.

I’m going to add some mods for the Raffle section, this guy is my top pick:

If he isn’t available I’ll reach out to these guys:

YouTube_-agl0pOQfs

3 Likes

Fire emoji.

Thank you SBpratte for facilitating a safe raffle environment for us. E4 never ceases to amaze me. I can finally raffle off my played proxizard for its true value! 120 spots $8 per spot! $8 is nothing guys and maybe I’ll allow you a spot in the MAIN RAFFLE!

1 Like

Please only raffle cards I’m trying to build a position on

1 Like

Well put Scott! Your truly an asset to this community.

Stay breezy everyone!

I think they are called #waffles

#scumbagpratte I’m all in dropping some neat 360 no scope blazing waffles all day baby

2 Likes

Seeing as I exclusively collect raffle cards, this couldn’t be more welcome news

2 Likes