Neo Revelation Dogs PSA 9 1st Edition

What would be a good pricing point for all 3? I’ve seen Entei sell for upwards of $525 on 4/16/2020, Raikou sold for $500 on 4/25/2020 on ebay, and I’m not sure how to price Suicune. Seen some sell around $200, but the only ones listed on ebay currently are closer to $500. Would ~$1500 be realistic price for the three? The only sold listing for all 3 was for $520 back in March.

I just bought an entei for 275 3 days ago.

1 Like

@fabioenchilada really depends on many factors, but mainly depends on what the buyer is willing to pay more than anything. If youre looking to buy, best bet would be to gauge what youre willing to spend and then go from there with considering all the things you mentioned prior to determine these values.

tricky since the price point for (3) PSA 9s would probably eclipse the price point for at least (1) PSA 10. maybe a 9 collector pays up for all 3, or maybe someone like me would prefer to put that toward a 10 first for at least one of the cards.

This is a great price. Usually around 400.

Availability is low demand is at an all time high. The prices at the moment are very dynamic (read: unstable). I don’t think there’s an obvious “good pricing” at the moment because of this. In general I’d say if you’re the buyer expect to be aggressive if you want the cards today, if you’re a seller you can probably set some pretty high expectations.
Due to the rate that some of these Neo 1st ed PSA 9s are growing, sold listings are not the greatest indication of value as seen in the 300% increase since March. Eventually these prices will stabilize somewhere but as of now I wouldn’t put much confidence in sold listings as either a buyer or seller.

5 Likes

Seems fair enough to say supply is generally lower than usual (no current stream from PSA—although it’s not clear whether or how that’s affected individual cards. But what are you relying on to say demand is “at an all time high?”

I believe if all three popped up for $1500 right now (or $500 each) they would sell instantly!

Ouch I just sold Entei and Suicune a few days ago for $300 each on this forum lol. Funny thing is I bought them a week before that for $250 and $200. Everything is just crazy right now.

2 Likes

The number of cards that I’m watching on ebay that sell daily. The number of people commenting how their sales are outrageously high in the last couple weeks (myself included). The number of WTB threads here daily. Sure, it’s all anecdotal but I can only speak to my own experiences here because there is no available objective data provided by ebay or----
actually I guess there’s this.

4 Likes

Dont worry, i mean i think we all knew the prices for all NEO would go up but no one predicted they would go that MUCH and that fast.

3 Likes

I’m not worried. I’m glad I got to make a quick profit and that someone here got a deal for cards that they will enjoy. Besides, I already spent that money on a new purchase :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

black firday 2019 I got all 3 for less than 90$ each from TT

1 Like

Yeah screw me I just sold all 3 for under $300 each lol

I agree with this sentiment. I would find it hard to believe things keep rising at this rate. To put things in perspective last year I bought all of Neo Rev PSA 9 1st holos for just under $1.3k.

I would keep a close eye on how the pop grows as PSA starts moving things through again. Hard to tell when this stuff will level out.

1 Like

I appreciate the sale! And dont worry the cards are in a good home! Love me some 1st ed doggies :blush:

2 Likes

I got 1st ed neo rev raikou and Entei ungraded I’m willing to sell. They were opened by me months ago and since PSA is down I can sell them to you. PM me if interested!

www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Revelation-Legendary-Dogs-1st-Edition-PSA-9-Suicune-Entei-and-Raikou/373036013526

This just went up recently

Looks like someone bought those Doggo Legends!

Dat Entei tho :fire::fire: The fire that burned the Tower

1 Like

Seems like another set (“2001 Pokemon Neo Revelation 1st Edition Entei, Suicune, Raikou PSA MINT 9 HOLOS”) went for $1900!