Neicros Collection

Hey guys (and girls too!),

just now registered and got mail today so I wanted to share with you.
Finally got that Giovanni Full Art to complete my first XY-Set and also a nice package from amiami.com. :blush:

Will post the pulls once Iā€™ve opened the boxes!

(How do I get it to show the image directly?)

3 Likes

Welcome @neicro!

The link you want to use from imgur is the direct link which ends in .jpg usually.

Iā€™ve found the image (http://i.imgur.com/42IyYwJ.jpg) and just wrapped it in the image tags [ I M G ] at the front and [ / I M G ] at the back. Take out all the spaces though :wink:

1 Like

Pretty awesome pulls!

Was my first ever box of Wild Blaze as I only started collecting at the end of last year.

And thanks for the heads up about the images! :grin:

5 Likes

You probably couldnā€™t have asked for better pulls! Congrats, Iā€™m so jelly!

Hahaha holy shit. Just opened up my only box of CP5. Couldnā€™t have gotten any more lucky with the mail from today I guess. :'D

6 Likes

Pick-Ups of the week!

And got these beautiful cards out of two of those jumbo Volcanion EX Blister-thingies. :grin:

[/IMG]

5 Likes

Beautiful cards! I love the Full Arts japanese!

1 Like

You have amazing luck with pulls out of packs dude!

1 Like

Those pulls are ridiculousā€¦

1 Like

That worlds card is nice!

1 Like

Just a lone pick up this week. Got it for pretty cheap and Crobat is one of my favourite pokemon so I couldnā€™t pass it up!

3 Likes

Hey guys,

found this cute sleeves and play mat at a local fair here.
And I decided to start a sealed collection of japanese boosters. These were the first two but the others up to that point (Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, Gym Series etc.) are on theire way too. The only one Iā€™m missing is base set. :grin:
Got a really good deal on them (about 8ā‚¬ per pack) so couldnā€™t pass on it.

3 Likes

Hey guys! Finally got my 3 boxes in. :grin:
Plus 2 Slowbro blisters and the ā€œTrade please!ā€ promos!

Pulls were great overall! Didnā€™t get a single double RR out of the three boxes!

And my pulls from the Slowbro blisters. Those werenā€™t nearly as goodā€¦only one RR (which I already had) and no SR. :confused:

Now I gotta take a look at those ridiculous prices on ebay to complete the set!

5 Likes

A few additions to my sealed booster collection! Itā€™s steadily growing. :grin: Got all these in a bundle for 45ā‚¬ shipped so I think thatā€™s a pretty great deal. :blush:

1 Like

Just got some additions for my CP6 set. Coming along nicely. But boy is this expensiveā€¦ :grin:

6 Likes

Well there we go. First Sun and Moon Promo arrived. I really dig the holo pattern! Itā€™s just beautiful. :grin:

5 Likes

Sooo. Itā€™s been a while. I guess I was just to lazy to post the things I got hereā€¦ :grin:

Letā€™s just start with the Sun and Moon Starter decks

Iā€™m still missing quite a few cards out of the decks because they are so randomisedā€¦ :grin:

Next up the little promo blister thingy!

And then directly following it my sets of Sun and Moon base set! Completed both regular sets with one box each and some cards I bought from www.youtube.com/user/wakeruncollapse and added the Lapras SR to the purchase because I really dig the artwork. (Ilima SR and Lurantis HR were pulled out of my only boxes!)

Then next up I got a sealed Lycanroc GX deck for a really good price (I think it was only like 7ā‚¬ including shipping or something) and put it straight into my binder.

And last but not least I added some more SM Promo cards to the collection. I initially intended to collect all promo cards but yeahā€¦weā€™re already at around 40 sooā€¦probably not gonna happenā€¦

overall pretty happy with the things I got over the last couple of months. Although I had to pass on SM1+ because I didnā€™t have the funds to buy a box of that. :grin:

6 Likes

Hey there!
Some cool cards that have arrived over the last week to further the completion of some sets I have started. (Plus the Hau full art because that is absolutely georgeous espacially with that shiny alolan Raichu on there!)

4 Likes

Well Hello there!
Itā€™s been some time again. :grin:
Got all 9 promos out of the packs for a good price.

Also bought a near complete set of The best of XY only missing most of the Exs and Breaks (Bought commons, uncommons and the expensive cards first.) And of course without the Full arts.
Hope to post a bit more regularly nowā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

What are these promoā€™s called? Love the artwork on all of them