Neat Story from a Sale I Want to Share from eBay

Glad it all worked out in the end, It was great of CGC to do that for you, this kind of customer service will go a long way for sure.
We mostly only hear about bad people on ebay, not many people share the good stuff that can happen so thanks for sharing :blush:

I bought a Sealed Diamond & Pearl Trainer Kit once from an old guy on ebay but somehow he also shipped out someone else’s package to me as well (a complete sealed set of Stephen King books) It had my address on it so i contacted the seller and let him know about it. He was completely unaware what had happened but i let him know if he wanted to arrange another delivery for the item he could have it picked up at my address and sent straight to the original buyer & it all worked out in the end. Would of cost him and extra delivery charge but saved him a lot of headache and ebay cases / potential neg feedback. I think Karma had a play here because when i opened my Diamond & Pearl Trainer Kit there was a EX Holon Phantoms Booster Pack inside which i was over the moon about as they have a chance of having a number of booster packs inside ranging from ex-d&p :blush:

2 Likes