Name badge sign ups and ordering! Worlds 2019!

hey, im 99% attending but not really comfortable posting my real name here, is it possible to just do my username? or something?

Damn. Wish I was going to worlds. I would have loved one of these. ; - ; Miss you guys already!

1 Like

You can send me a private message if you want. Otherwise username is fine. just make sure you make a posting here.

Yes, pm snorlax your given first name or all the info.

Yes, pm snorlax your given first name or all the info and Iā€™ll count that as qualifying.

Username : packfreshcharizard

Name : Jacob

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the event. Thanks Gary for making the name badges possible. Iā€™m looking forward to meeting you.

Itā€™s awesome seeing how members of the community across the globe are all meeting up and sharing the hobby together. Wish I was there, but all the best to you guys at worlds :blush:

1 Like

User: LaprasLaughing

Name: Cameron

1 Like

Cameron had a great idea. For people wanting a custom metal E4 name tag but havenā€™t signed up to our site yet, hereā€™s what you do. If new signups would like to represent E4 with a name tag of your own, message me and Iā€™ll give you the Paypal ID to send 10.00 to and your tag will be ready for pickup at worlds.

Cameron is in now. Please add to list.

For people wanting a custom metal E4 name tag but havenā€™t signed up to our site yet, hereā€™s what you do. If new signups would like to represent E4 with a name tag of your own, message me and Iā€™ll give you the Paypal ID to send 10.00 to and your tag will be ready for pickup at worlds.

PSā€¦a new signup is someone who wasnā€™t signed up prior to July 14th, 2019,

Last call for name tags!

Cut off is 7-24-19 at midnight!

Username: alecpokemon

Name: Alec

1 Like

blah I missed the cut offā€¦ guess iā€™ll use my job badge and find everyone lol

1 Like

I have not made the badges yet. If you can post your information by 5 eastern time today Iā€™ll include you.

Pokemon Revolution

Nick

If itā€™s not too late

1 Like

Ryan the Cooltrainer

1 Like

Please repost with the proper format:
Username:

Given name:

1 Like

Signups are now closed!

Quick thank you to everyone who made sure to add their username and name to this thread. At the time of posting, between the PMā€™s I have and the thread list here Iā€™ve got a total of 30 names!

If you came in late and/or did not provide detailed/enough information, only your E4 username will be used on your name tag.

See you all at worlds!

1 Like

Thanks @silversnorlax204 for putting in the work and thanks @garyis2000 for the finances. Excited to see some of you again and meet many of you for the first time!

3 Likes

darn! it looks like my response to this thread didnt go through!