2023 Charlotte Regionals and Worlds Japan Name Buttons

Hey all!! I think I may take on a challenge of making all e4 members who are coming to Charlotte name buttons or badges. so please reply if you are Definately coming. And this may cost some small $$ to have made but im working on the details. The button will have e4 master ball logo at top, then username in middle, and real first name at bottom. Maybe first and last, or first and last initial if your name is common like alex.

9 Likes

Thats an awesome idea. Wish I could attend, Enjoy everybody :slightly_smiling_face:

Great idea!

I am still working on the details for this. But here is the list of e4 members who either attending NC Charlotte Regionals or Worlds Japan. If you dont see your username on here, please let me know!

1 Like

Binx345
beccazican
Berndos
Goigoi
PFM
Odnihs
Willtravels
Dack
Dizzle
Qwachansey
gengarbrigade
Lasbrisas
AlecPokemon
Ghospie
ThrowingKnifeKiller
lookaclara
Admiral
Ecruteak_702
zards_r_us
Iroh
Vehicular Menance
FourthStarTCG
Hyrule
Gem Mint Pokemon
Pokesoup
Giraffetica
TyranitarDaddy
kranz
Amwolf
Rollingtime
C011ECT0R
Godcomplex
tom.collects
Boelans
Ken
Troy
pokechaos
Mew3OP
Swolepoke
Haxx
Thunder Moo
SeasidePokemon
viva.iran
lapraslaughing
aspyd
Dunsparce 0P
Counterplay
Coop
plastic
smpratte
mthursty
caughtatpoint
blackgyver
Sam - Chibi
Mykel
Pikachooo
fortensic
Chrispy
Tapp
cig
TurtleGang
Joon
thearkade
medisand
Queen Drifloon
haydendaly
neverforget50in07
partymcfly

10 Likes

Oh, this is awesome, thanks so much Binx for putting this together! I’m excited :smiling_face:

Make one for Ken the translator too!
https://instagram.com/koba0601?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

I would love one!

1 Like

I’ll be there too!

1 Like

I will also be at Charlotte and Yokohama

2 Likes

Just booked my flights can’t wait :grinning:

1 Like

I will catch up on adding people to the list tonight. I am still working on logistics.

1 Like

I’ll be there too! Great idea - thanks for offering that up! Let me know $$

1 Like

Count me in for Charlotte. Obviously new around here but would love to meet some efour members. Hopefully we can all get some Himeno signatures!

4 Likes

Sign me up for Worlds

Username: Admiral
First name: Chuck

Still working on finalizing names of everyone. But I have found where I am ordering the buttons from. They will be about $1 each, so the total maybe around $70 (if we have my estimated 70 members) + shipping/tax. Once I get things finalized I will kick off a fund raiser period.

4 Likes

If you do not see your name above, then I am missing info so please PM me.

The following people I would like to get in touch with and have not heard from yet. Please contact me.

Vhyzr
legendary mewchu
Bob the builder
human for scale
young bambino
Japanime
village pillage
Fazool or gacnac
larson
rusty (TCA charizard authority?)
elam
stephen kent

Is there anything made yet to pay for the buttons?
Super excited for this event! Even if lucks against me and I don’t get any signed

Ok I now have 73 names and another 10-12 I am waiting on. The buttons are roughly $1 each plus tax and shipping. So I need to raise about $100 to go on and get this done. Please give what you can as some members may have less income, farther travels or such! I want everyone at these events to have a new button/badge. If you have the old one still feel free to wear both! The buttons will be distributed at the NC Charlotte and Worlds Yokohama events. Please PM me if you would like to donate.

1 Like