My World's language sets

Hey guys!

Over the years, my main collection set has been the language sets that competitors receive at World’s

My original goal was to collect all the language sets plus and the staff cards plus at least one top cut stamped card

Unfortunately though, mostly due to lack of interest, I haven’t collected the more recent Champion Festival sets but I’m still happy with my Tropical sets

2004 Tropical Wind with Spectators promo

2005 Tropical Tidal Wave with Staff promo

2006 Tropical Tidal Wave with Top Thirty-Two and Staff promo

2007 Tropical Wind

2008 Tropical Wind with Staff promo

2009 Tropical Wind with Quarter-Finalist and Staff promo (both the English print and Staff print have the DP25 error)

2010 Tropical Tidal Wave with Top Thirty-Two, Top Sixteen and Staff promo

2011 Tropical Beach with Top Thirty-Two and Staff promo

2012 Tropical Beach with Top Sixteen promo

2013 Champions Festival with Top Thirty-Two, Top Sixteen, Quarter-Finalist and Staff Promo

2014 Champions Festival with Semi-Finalist and Staff Promo

2015 Champions Festival

2016 Champions Festival Staff promo only

2017 Champions Festival

11 Likes

Very nice, I like it! Hopefully you get Ultra Pro Binders soon :X, will keep them in better condition for such nice cards.

No words amazing you gathered all these cards, good job!

1 Like

Great collection, some of the best artwork in the hobby imo.

1 Like

It’s good getting to see full sets of these releases and seeing them side by side, particularly the earlier prints. Congrats on the great collection.

Out of interest, do you know how the Tropical Beach sets were released, was it in a sealed plastic sleeve?

1 Like

They use to give out a binder too with the player kits with the language sets pre-sleeved in the binder

1 Like

Oh amazing, thanks. I haven’t seen those before, so like the 2013 Champion’s festival one I guess, I’ll have to keep an eye out.

I love the artwork so much! Great collection :blush: