First Collection Goal Completed - English World's Promos

After nearly a decade since getting back into the hobby, I have finally completed one of my collection goals. As someone who was once an English exclusive collector, these were the perfect cards for me to collect. I remember first seeing them from an Smpratte video and I instantly fell in love with the art and concept of them.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me in getting any one of these cards. The only thing now is to get a 99 and 01 as those were inspirations for these cards, but I consider them precursors rather than part of this set. Anyways, here are the cards and maybe I’ll inspire someone to start their own world’s promo collection now.

59 Likes

nice seeing them all together! I like the tidal waves best… either the 2006 pika-barrel (with psyduck going over the falls lol) or the 2010 one, cause the overall composition is amazing, especially with the hgss border

2016 is also so sick with the gen 1 starters and the homage to the Bay Area

1 Like

Congrats! Probably one of the hardest sets to complete in the hobby. All mint too is mind blowning!

2 Likes

Absolutely insane congrats!

1 Like

excuse me what the fuck

4 Likes

Thank you! Took a lot of searching to find them all in mint condition

1 Like

Thank you nish, this means a lot coming from the #1 buzzwole collector

6 Likes

Incredible. I’ve found myself returning to this page several times this evening.

1 Like

2016 and 2017 are so hard to get in 9s.

Also grats on finding an 04, I’ve been looking for a long time and it isn’t easy lol

2 Likes

Yup, I graded around 10 2016 copies and only managed to pull 7-8’s. Had to buy the 9 eventually

1 Like

Insane, even more insane that they’re all high graded too!! Like seemingly everyone else I am also looking for that 04, it haunts my dreams.

This is really incredible, congratulations!

Genuinely incredible collection. Congratulations and well done. :blush:

Congrats! So cool seeing them all together, what a collection!

Well done! Really inspiring, collection goals!