My Typhlosion Collection

typhlosion is hella underrated, nice collection dude

1 Like

I LOVED Pokemon Silver. I can vividly remember encountering the legendary beasts for the first time. Johto is 10/10 in my book.

PS: Have you seen the “double swirl” Typhlosion from Neo Genesis? It is SO cool.

6 Likes

That is a pretty one. Only have a some with single swirls. None with doubles.

Do have the red and black dot errors though.

7 Likes

Those are beautiful copies!

1 Like

The frame probably costs more than the page, but pulled trigger on it.

7 Likes

Lottery promo. Want to upgrade to a 9 or 10 at some point but was a cheap pickup.

10 Likes

10th anniversary set poker card. Much cooler than the more common Silver and Gold set.

6 Likes

Newest pickup.

9 Likes

Set of Ga-Ole discs from all the series.

7 Likes

cool collection !!! u should send some for grading

2 Likes

Thanks! Have 3 orders at PSA right now. Goal is just get a graded copy of the current PSA Master Set. Not going after a 10 in everything unless I win the lottery though haha.

3 Likes

that’s good enough tho !!! sometimes good things come when we are not expecting anything so hope it turns out well for you !!! i’m currently waiting for my Thyplosions to come home as well so i can send it for grading

1 Like

Checklist has been updated. (See first post)
Was able to mark a few more off the list in the past couple weeks.

5 Likes

Oh my, that was a joy to scroll through. Insane collection. I always love to see some non tcg stuff, lots of variation there.

Also the HGSS tin :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! have quite a bit more in some boxes. I’ll eventually get it all laid out where I can get more high quality photos.

2005 Master Trainer Board Game cards. The graded one is the Canadian version. Other is USA. PSA doesn’t differentiate between the two sets for some reason.

5 Likes

Such an incredible collection! Collections and photos like this really show the full variety and greatness of pokemon merch! For some pieces it’s really not about the pokemon art since a lot of them use regular stock art but the card design and variety in that is really killing it! Ofc there’s also those unique pokemon art pieces in non tcg which is always the cherry on top that is difficult to beat

2 Likes

All my English graded Typhlosions so far

12 Likes

Nice update, which one are you trying to get next?

Thanks! Looking for a good copy of the deck exclusive Cosmos Holo from HGSS.

1 Like