My Typhlosion Collection

Goal is a full PSA ENG/JPN master set in 8s and above. Always adding more from grading/purchasing. Will be upgrading a few grades as I go along. Have a couple 7s as placeholders for now.

Updated: 4/24/2023

38 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

Welcome @Typhlosion_Collector!

This is a really cool Typhlosion collection. Out of all of your cards, which is your favorite artwork? I think I would have to choose the classic T17 Neo Genesis copy.

3 Likes

Thanks! Probably unpopular, but the Lost Thunder artwork.

13 Likes

Awesome choice. I also like the 2002 Bandai Gengar vs. Typhlosion sticker. That artwork is 10/10 too.

4 Likes

Lots of typh goodies there :eyes:

Always nice to see another typhlosion collector around for sure :fire: also agree with you on lost thunder as its one of my favorites

4 Likes

Yah definitely some cool artwork on some non TCG stuff out there.

10 Likes

Wow that’s some really awesome stuff. Pokemon cards aside, it’s a very impressive non-tcg collection as well. My favorite Typhlosion art would be the 051 PCG-P card by Hajime Kusajima. That card has such dynamic artwork.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Yes, that is a great piece of artwork as well.

8 Likes

Welcome, great collection! I’m also a huge fan of the Lost Thunder art Kouki Saitou gets it done!

2 Likes

Few more odds and ends

7 Likes

At least add Typhlosion to your profile Signature
profile > scroll down > poke sig > enter: .pokesprite.pokemon.typhlosion
Your welcome.

Now, why Typhlosion?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll do that.

The nostalgia of 100s of hours spent on Gold/Silver/Crystal as a kid. Always my go to starter.

3 Likes

Now that is a solid reason! I played only sliver but the memory on the game died so i gotta get a replace battery thing, though i really want to get Crystal someday as i heard its the best of both essentially. Typhlosion does look much more badass than Charizard imo too.

1 Like

Awesome collection!

2 Likes

Welcome to e4. Really liking the variety of Typhlosions in your collection. Great work and keep it up.

1 Like