My Fossil Boys from Awakening of the Psychic King Allude Me…

Ok, it’s been 3 YEARS. The first two I was extremely passive in my search, but this last year I’ve looked high and low, and the one month I took a break because I was sick, I missed 6 sales on mercari… it has me feeling like that episode of SpongeBob where he’s waiting for the bus :joy:

I’m looking for the Japanese Unlimited Edition’s of Kabuto, Kabutops, and Dome Fossil Kabuto from Awakening of the Psychic King. If anyone can help me, I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

I know they’re extremely low cost, just aren’t posted often on mercari compared to 1st edition, and unlimited was only sold in the Pokémon centres in Japan, but at this point I’m willing to make trades, so let me know what you’re looking for within reason (please don’t kick a man while he’s down :smiling_face_with_tear:)

I’m looking for one’s in… honestly I want to say LP or better, but if you have one in any condition below, I’ve been searching this long, I’d be happy to have one at this point while I wait to get one in better condition to grade for my collection (I like having one for the binder anyways :heart:).

You guys are my last hope :sob:

3 Likes

I DMed you a post I found on Mercari last week with the unlimited Kabuto, but maybe you didn’t see it :sweat_smile: I think it’s still up there for cheap. It might also have unlimited dome fossil, but the picture is cut off where the 1st edition stamp is.

Can DM you again if you can’t find the old one.

6 Likes

Holy, how did I miss this??? Thank you so much! I’m going to try to grab this rn!

4 Likes

@launcestoneeveeman your going to have fun with your kabutops set you started……:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I feel your pain this was the set I needed unlimited snorlax in to finish my Japanese set…. Took me sooo long then I got 2 in the space of a month

2 Likes

Not funny bro

1 Like

It’s a lot more work but I highly recommend searching your species name daily and a separate search of the set (XY10) daily.
The cheap unlimited cards don’t come up for sale individually very often. You will find them in random lots of XY10 cards without any mention of Kabutops

3 Likes

Dude I wish you luck, this set has been PAINFUL. If you need any help please don’t hesitate to reach out! I’ll do what I can to help :heart: the fossil boys are in this together!

1 Like

Update, I grabbed it! Thanks so much; it’s in played condition according to the post on mercari, but once my buyer received them they’re going to send pics of the set of cards to see if it’s only one unlimited Kabuto, or if both are, and whether the dome fossils are unlimited. If you come across any others, or an unlimited Kabutops, definitely shoot me a message! Seriously thank you, that was a huge help :pray: if you’re looking for anything lmk and I’ll keep my eye out for you.

5 Likes

Hey, I have a base set fossil kabuto (which you probably have) In which I can give you.

2 Likes

I can give it to you for free, as I dont necessarily want a trade for it at all

Awesome. Here’s to hoping a Dome Fossil is also unlimited!

Luckily, my species (Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff) doesn’t have too many difficult-to-find unlimited cards (XY11 was probably the longest—but even that didn’t take too long in the end). Appreciate the offer though!

3 Likes

im keen on them in ALL languages, im stupid and dont like money apparently

4 Likes