My First PSA Card! Edit: 2nd one added!

I bought it for $20 and I will never begrudge it. I think it is a very unique piece for my collection.
I LOVE obscure and/or different items.

I looked at the POP of it and in this grade there is only 4. So, I have a quarter of that. That may not be a lot, but I am going to work my way up to having a ton of PSA cards with low POPs.

Anyway, here’s the beaut!

Gyarados!!

And I am a HARDCORE Nintendo fan and it says “Nintendo” on the back instead of “The Pokemon Company” and THAT alone is worth $20 to me! :3

Edit:
Here’s my second one! I figured I would just update this thread instead of filling the forum with another almost identical thread.

I got this one on auction for $5.87. Yeah… it’s a 7, but it was really cheap! And the only issue is silvering on the edges and the scuffs on the holo.
Vaporeon!

16 Likes

Buy the cards that make you happy.

Glad you enjoyed this card and for a good price as well.

Good lucking getting more. :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats! that is some really cool artwork and those colors really pop!

Awesome card, I always loved the carddass set! And for $20 you can’t go wrong.

It warms my heart to see a collector overjoyed with an acquisition. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats on the addition! Let’s hope there’s many more to come :blush:

Nice looking purchase!!! :blush: nothing like an eBay frenzy, and the momentary questioning of judgement after the dust settles, only to receive your cards and be completely reassured in your purchases. Not that I’d know what that felt like :^)

Thank guys!

Oh buddy, Do I ever know what you mean! I started collecting again exactly a year ago and I ‘blew’ sooooo much money… Then sat back and thought “Damn… Was all of that necessary? I just spent $200+ in one week” But once I got all the cards in the mail I was like "Yeah… totes worth it B] " I just wish I had my Youtube channel up back then so I could have a video record of it all. That would have been amazing. I love recording my collection growth so I can look back at it all.

I like that you get the stuff you want, not just what is ‘popular’. Right on. It looks awesome.

The art for the whole set is fantastic so your really can’t go wrong with it. Once I’ve finished up some more goals I am going to purchase an ungraded set for myself.

Yeah. I don’t follow trends at all. xD
I get what I want. not everyone else. lol
Once in a while if a new product comes out and people would like to see me open it on my channel, I will. But that’s only for my channel. :grin:

I plan on getting the ungraded set too! I just haven’t seen the whole set anywhere, so this will be a hunt!
Good luck with finding your set. c:

Just got a Vaporeon in the mail today!

It’s a 7, but I got is for $5.87 on auction!
The only issue I see is silvering and scuffed holo.

5 Likes

Looks like you have good taste in cards :wink: oldschool ^.^

1 Like

Love both of those pickups. 5.87 to bring you such joy… Worth it

1 Like

Nice addition! $5.87 for a graded WOTC holo is worth it all day every day in my book.

Looks like the PSA bug has sunk its teeth in :blush:

Yeah! Totally worth it! :3

Oh yeah! I scout Ebay for any and every WotC holo for cheap.

It has big time! I am so excited to have a huge collection! :3

1 Like