My 3rd print red logo 1999-2000 fossil pokemon collection

Latest cgc results

6 Likes

They’ve hit the pop report now. Heres the star of the show.

158 unlimited Kabutops graded and 1 pristine 10. I hit v lucky for sure.

12 Likes

Nice! It looks like CGC separates the 2 variants. So there are 2 prestines out of 163.

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry it’s easy getting these my mistake :slight_smile:

This is a huge card for me aswell.

10 Likes

And not forgetting these beauties.

10 Likes

I was needing 11 good progress made. :slight_smile:

The 11.

17 Articuno
19 Dragonite
20 Gengar
22 Hitmonlee
23 Hypno
27 Moltres

32 Cloyster
38 Kingler
41 Sandslash
44 Tentacruel
56 Tentacool

1 Like

Firstly 11 becomes 8.

I made a trade for 3 psa 10s and 2 psa 9s which are currently on the way to me. The 10s were 38 Kingler, 41 Sandslash and 56 Tentacool. The 9s were 32 Cloyster and 44 Tentacruel.

2 Likes

My grades are now in.

8 becomes 5. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!! More progress!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks loads. V happy to knock off over 50 percent of what I still needed.

2 Likes

Massive congrats! All the commons out of the way and reducing rares to 3 is some serious progress! Dragonite and gengar aren’t probably the easiest ones as last 2/3 rares but with this speed it’s just a matter of time, it at least looks like you have plenty of slabs to trade for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Yep commons done just 2 and 3 left on the uncommons and rares now. Would’ve liked to have got one of those two done definitely although the true pops are rarer on some of the others so maybe it was good getting those done I don’t know either way 3 rares to go is brilliant. Yeah plenty to trade and more to come lol.

1 Like

Hi! I joined this forum to specifically comment on this picture haha i am a huge lapras fan and live in Aus which you’d think would be easy for me to find this particular lapras but it keeps escaping me! Maybe its because you have them all haha i dont know if this is allowed but if youre ever looking to be minus 1 i would be over the moon to take it off your hands to help with completing my master set. Amazing collection, forever jealous haha

3 Likes

7 Likes

My trade just arrived. Happy to add these.

10 Likes

Commons finished. Everything’s gem mint or over. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

My current best rares set.

9 Likes

A 3rd print fossil error. Onwards and upwards lol.

4 Likes