Mushroom Hunt!

Simple game with simple rules. Find one or more cards that have a mushroom in it and post it! I have a hunch there are a lot of them. Can we find them all?

10 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

Ahhh, I love this :star_struck::mushroom:
Here are some mushies I’ve included in my forest binder that haven’t been mentioned yet:

I do have more on my mushroom page, because I also included pokemon that are mushrooms in a forest, but they don’t have any mushies in the background.

Edit: Here are more!

9 Likes

@holoshedinja This one never gets old. The texture!
@lookaclara If you are a mushroom, you’re king of this thread in my book.

2 Likes

Big mushrooms

And I had to add this! Stealthy Exeggutors and tiny mushrooms, I don’t know why Pokemon decided to make the Grass monkey a billion times cooler than the other two but Grass type fans take the win happily.

6 Likes

Oooh, interesting thought about the plant on the Simisage! I originally thought this was a marsh pennywort (bottom pot in first plant pic) or pilea peperomioides (middle plant in the second pic). But I see how it could also be a group of mushrooms!

4 Likes

I’m uncertain myself, could definitely be a flower! What made me think mushroom is that it looks like there are gills underneath, separated naked stipes and it doesn’t look like the caps have a center.

2 Likes

Ooh yes, I see that too now that you pointed it out! Good eye! :star_struck:

1 Like

11 Likes

One mushroom to rule them all

4 Likes

Found an Arbok!

5 Likes

I tried to find some obscure fungus:
Probably mushrooms

Maybe mushrooms?
IMG_2616

If you believe enough these are mushrooms lol

Bonus mushroom: shuckle canonically ferments fruit and serves alcoholic beverages to other pokemon, so we can say that its brewery shell is full of yeast and fungi.

6 Likes

@holoshedinja Never seen this card but I love it :snake::snake::snake:

@decoypalmette Im with you on all of those except the Victreebel I think those are flowers. Love the hunt effort!

2 Likes

First time I took a detailed look at cards from the xy-era and I have to admit that there are some really cool artworks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Surprised no one made this joke yet:

5 Likes

100%

6 Likes

5 Likes