Mr. Munchlax's lil Collection

Hey Everyone!! I just made some purchases I’m pretty excited about, so I decided to finally make my own collection thread. I don’t have a whole lot of resources to dedicate towards my collection, so you most likely won’t see anything spectacular. However, these cards mean a lot to me and I still think they’re pretty cool!

I’ll be periodically adding things here and there as I keep adding to my collection

Today I picked up a PSA 9 reverse holo Oracle (for only $15!!!) and a near-complete NM 1st edition non-holo Neo Destiny set. I’ve wanted these cards since I started collecting, and I’m so happy to finally have them in my possession. I haven’t been able to stop looking at them since they came in the mail haha. The Oracle is especially gorgeous close-up.

collection

oracle

8 Likes

Wonderful cards, and what a steal on that Oracle!

It’s always amazing to see someone appreciate and give the non-holos some love too.

1 Like

That’s what it’s about, loving the cards that give you that special feeling, regardless of their popularity or worth.

Popularity chasing, waffle whore, ‘in debt over pokemon’ collectors on the other hand…

Thank you!! and I completely agree. Cards like Light Jolteon and Light Wigglytuff are so nuanced and tell much more of a story than any of the neo destiny money cards imo. The kind of artwork those cards possess are what got me collecting again, not the thousand dollar cards most people talk about.

1 Like