More Pokémon pops coming soon

4 Likes

Mr mime is an interesting choice

Okay I’ll get Mewtwo

abominations

6 Likes

They look better when the eyes have the same colour as the official art

YESSSSSSSS

I find POPs so creepy lol, those eyes scream eating my children.

2 Likes

They look good, but I would probably never buy them. Pops are a whole other collecting rabbit hole

1 Like

Creepy. I’ll wait for a creepy Mew instead (if they ever make one haha)

haha this exactly why I won’t collect them.

Look pretty soulless. My 2-D pieces of cardboard havr twice as much character and personality.

2 Likes

Inb4 a Charizard release and new members claiming “RARE”.

1 Like

Aside from Mewtwo they look like they are going to posses you. I really don’t get all the hype with POPS. Sure they created and somewhat reasonable collecting hobby but… eh.

Excited for Mewtwo

I’m ok with this assessment.

Time to offend people.

FunkoPops are the lowest of lowest tiers of collectibles and feed of the very shallowest of shallow interest of people in anything remotely pop culture related. Scarcity is artificial, limited editions are nothing more than stamp on the box and on top of that any FunkoPop is the same as the hundreds before it and hundreds that will come after it. Go ahead, spend your money. But I rather spend money on this than spend money on this generic FunkoCrap. Not to speak of all the amazing figurines that are Pokemon related and Japan exclusive that you can buy from $5-15 and are superior quality compared to Funko.

1 Like

You’re right…but I’m still buying the Funkos for my bookshelves.

1 Like

Sure. There are a few that are cool. But they all have the same look. They are good items to put on your work desk, have a kitchen shelf or anything to express yourself and your hobby every so slightly. But for every $10 you spend on Funko, there is probably a figurine maker that makes a figurine costing $40 that is bigger, has adjustable posing, detailed painting and is less static. And I would always take the more unique, higher quality over any Funko.

Fully agree. I’ve been a pretty serious pop collector for awhile now focusing solely on it. But the last 6 months or so I’ve bought maybe 3-4 pops. There is just no uniqueness now. Funko is literally pumping thousands of different variants of the same pop. You get chromes, metallic, flocked, glow in dark all of one pop it’s just too much. A few years ago it was actually decent some really good pops with exclusivity eg 400pcs etc but when that happens today bots buy them all in seconds and flip straight away it’s just become boring

1 Like