Moonbreon meme meta discussion

At first I was the same as you - no hard feelings. However if you take a closer look at the conversations in this thread:

You can notice that when others trying to answer the opening question seriously with examples or even past data (please don’t tell me you think that thread is also a meme lol), this person didn’t respond with counter examples but instead with:

So it turned out that the thread wasn’t about asking a question, but instead was this person thinking “Chinese is going to cause Japanese to drop so English is going to triumph in the end” and tried to seek agreement to it. All others were trying to answer the question seriously and this person just dropped off and starting to spam personal opinions whenever there was a chance.

E4 can be full of useful information but only if you treat both the information and other users in respect. For someone behaving like this, people will stop treating their posts seriously and turn all of them into memes because the information they provided is going to be wasted anyway. (I also turned my head away from this person after learning this from that thread.)

31 Likes