someone would kill for this error dark Dragonite

2 Likes

Arita’s favourite Pokemon, Mewtwo

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Marco Trew with his super giant jumbo :grin:

2 Likes

My friend idir come in 2 days at home , he was at milan ( we can see a draw he bought ), probably the guys who signed the most of cards this weekend but absolutely not for resale cause he signed maybe 150 differents cards for his own collection and some fews duplicates ( for 3 or 4 friends ) . I will post soon so the drawing i will receive and the 10 cards signed :blush:

i suppose @charizardspaghetti&Mandolino you can recognize my friend Idir. He also had the pleasure that arita speak for his channel youtube, Great souvenir for him :blush:

6 Likes

Ive known him :blush: very nice guy… I’ve spoken with Sebastien and Mr Fuji as well! Glad to know that there are some good guys in France ahahah (My dracaufeu collection didnt suggest that before lol)

1 Like

One of my favourite Arita’s artwork

4 Likes

OMG!!! How do I get tickets for this???!! I am in Orlando!

1 Like

www.collectivecon.com/

In 17 Days! :blush: I bought the 3 day VIP pass xD

Holy shit a signed NR Charizard…

This is probably one of my favorite posts on E4! Congrats on the success, wish I could’ve been there. This is why E4 is one of the best if not the best Pokémon Forum in existence. Proud to be part of this community, keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

'M

6 Likes

He is going to be in Ocala in June! I can’t wait to meet the legend!

1 Like

This is too cool. He seems like a really down to earth guy, too.

1 Like

I second this comment!!

Omg, scrolling through this thread I couldn’t believe all of the beautiful artwork. @hazard24 you guys did a wonderful job creating and hosting the event. And it’s unbelievable all the work (and different styles of art) Mr. Arita did…just wow.

3 Likes

This is why I joined this community. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome experience!

3 Likes

@missingno Thank you very much :blush: the no rarty is mine, and sooo mint. Just a very light off center on the front
@soulwind he is, indeed :grin:
@e2d2 comment like yours make us proud man, thank you! All has been more tough than people can imagine, but it was totally worth it
@fourthstartcg You all are very welcome :blush:

1 Like