Mint WOTC U/C Bulk Price

Hey guys, I have a few hundred pack fresh U/C first edition wotc cards

How much $ do they go for in bulk? Thanks!

Which sets?

around 350 rocket first ed and 50 gym challenge first ed

I had about 1000 NM 1st edition rocket and gym cards I wanted to sell (still am selling) and my strategy has been to put together as many near complete sets as I can, then just have been auctioning those individually. So I might sell about 30-50x 1st edition no duplicate lots for each set and they typically sell for about $20-30 per lot depending on the number of cards in the lot.

I find this is the most efficient method opposed to selling singles, even though you’d likely make more selling singles (albeit would take longer).

If yours are pack fresh, I’d consider selling singles, but as lots you should certainly fetch a premium compared to what I have sold for.

1 Like

Bulk they sell for next to nothing. If they’re trully mint send them to PSA…

1 Like

Thanks guys!

If you have enough bulk to make sets, especially if they are WOTC first edition, put them together and sell each as a set. Saves you the hassle of selling each card individually, increases the value of your cards and reduces your inventory significantly. Also it makes you sell the less desired cards easier, instead of having a bunch of the same cards left over due to low demand.

Edit: Try to separate the sets into Common/Uncommon sets, if possible

2 Likes