Middleman service similar to Ludkins Collectibles for BGS?

I’ve been thinking about buying a bunch of sealed Moltres WotC #21 promos (my favorite artwork) and sending the best quality ones in to GBS (Becket Grading Services) for grading (hoping for a 10, or better yet: a Black Label Perfect 10). When I graded some cards with PSA I’ve used Ludkins Collectibles, which worked great. I was wondering if there is a European grading middleman for BGS as well? Also, if I’m not mistaken BGS grading is like 25-50 USD per card? Not to mention shipping it to the US is quite pricey. Not really willing to pay 500 USD to grade only about 20-25 cards tbh…

So, is there any kind of middleman service for BGS in Europe? Or is there anyone from Europe who has graded with BGS before who can give me some tips/pointers?

Greetz,
Quuador

Bump. Is there anyone in general who graded with BGS in the past (not necessarily from within Europe) who can give me any tips? Is there anyone with a BGS subscription who could help me out with about 20 cards? (NOTE: I don’t have the cards yet, will have to find them first.)

Greetz,
Quuador

Would like to know too! I’ve got at least two foreign cards waiting to be graded. I thought it was cheaper per card though.

I know someone here in Sweden who’s going to start, let me (or him) get back to you :blush:

1 Like

Does he also do PSA? Swede here wondering!

Hi! I am a Swedish collector who recently got a BGS membership and I’m doing the first sendoff this month.
I will probably do a sendoff to BGS every other month, and I’m more than happy to help you out. Ive been an active seller and collector for years, I’m also Admin in the largest Buy/Sell/Trade Faceboob group on Facebook, as well as importing japanese Pokémon items for Swedish collectors on daily basis.
Just send me a message here or on Instagram (pokemonoscar) if you are interested in how the BGS service works, prices etc.
The price depends on the turnaround time, so there is a few different options depenting on if you want a fast return or a cheaper price.

Best Regards,
Oscar

1 Like

Jag kör inte PSA-sendoffs, men finns en samlare/säljare här i Sverige (som också är Admin i stora Pokémongruppen för Köp&Sälj) som gör Sendoffs till PSA.
Skicka meddelande till mig eller Hoax så vidarebefordrar vi dig till honom :blush:

Or contact him directly here yourself → @martincollects

1 Like

FaceBOOB? :heart_eyes:
I can vouch for PokemonOscar, really trusted member of our Swedish community!

@swedishrudy I do PSA sendoffs once a month and you are more than welcome to join in!

3 Likes

Lol, I edited my “facebook” spelling like 4 times, hard word to get right :grin:

1 Like

I was looking for the very same thing, since I use Ludkins in UK for PSA grading, but there is no similar service for BGS grading.