Meeting one of the greatest in the hobby!

On Monday I was able to take a short drive out to meet up with @garyis2000. It was such a pleasure to spend some time with him and his beautiful family! We talked about many things, got to know each other, and had a chance to view some great cards and discuss the stories behind them. It was truly a great experience for me. @garyis2000 I appreciate your hospitality and I look forward to the next time we can get together!

If anyone on here has ever debated buying from or selling to Gary I can completely and totally give my highest recommendation. He is honest and fair but most of all he has a heart for the hobby and the collectors alike.

Check out my first signed pokemon cards. These may not be huge cards by themselves but they are a unique pair of PSA mislabels that are even more unique with the celebrity endorsement!

38 Likes

Thanks for the kind words David. The feelings are most certainly mutual:)

Let’s show them a selfie we took:)

22 Likes

This community is awesome! Great to see face to face meet ups and people sharing their passion with each other.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s good to form relationships. As Gary explained to me some of the friendships he’s made through the hobby over the years it was apparent that without those, and others like them, we probably wouldn’t have the strong hobby that we do now.

2 Likes

Lol, we get our shirts at Walmart, huh? :grin:

Doesn’t matter to me where they come from if they’re as awesome as original Jurassic Park logos!

4 Likes

Looks fake lol.

1 Like

It’s the real deal guys! We had a private signing event. I’m sure PSA will be authenticating his signature soon enough. :smiley:

1 Like

Joe Orlando sent me an autographed poster lol. I always wondered if they’d authenticate his lol.

pretty cool signature, i probably need to check that one off one day also

1 Like

Very cool. I wish there would someday be a big meet up in the New York area. Someday I’ll vacation out west and try hitting you up Gary. It would be a lot of fun.

Sure Joey:)

Glad you guys had fun! I hope to meet the legend someday also! Next time in Vegas I’ll be hitting you up @garyis2000

1 Like

you literally look like you could be gary’s son lol :blush:

1 Like

He has some awesome children already but maybe I can be his Padawan!

2 Likes

I’d be proud if you were my son:)

2 Likes