Marks in PSA slabs

Anyone here have these marks in their psa slabs? They look like stains inside the psa slab. Annoys the crap out of me.

Made a thread asking a similar question a bit ago. The marks don’t look exactly the same to what are in mine, but maybe that thread can help.

The plastic defects are getting worse lol.

1 Like

Pretty normal in my experience, although on most of mine it’s around the label area usually and not on the front parts of the plastic. Not sure if it’s a plastic defect or other issue, but at least it makes it harder to counterfeit maybe? Since real PSA slabs seem to only have them? Just a guess.

Lmao not to laugh here but I had a situation happen me in this same regard.

Ages ago I bought a psa 9 crystal celebi on ebay. Got the card in, and for a while i never looked it over. Then one day im taking pictures of it and i notice a fingerprint on what i thought was the card itself. It pissed me off so much that I cracked it to clean the card and resubmit, only to realize that when I got the card out the fingerprint was on the INSIDE of the case itself. So somehow someone got their mitts inside prior to sealing and yeah.

I know this is a bit different if course, but yeah I wouldnt see marks as uncommon with how unstable their qc can be. When slabbing thousands are cards a day, somethings bound to happen.

1 Like

The surfing pikachu, I see a similar issues with a lot of my slabs. But usually those white dots are below the label

Mine has dots throughout the front of the slab. Weird.

One of mine i just got back looks like theres a half peeled off sticker on the inside of the case lol

1 Like

Mine are from a 2013 sub so it seems stuff like this has been present for a while.

I remember this story unfolding on discord haha. Did you get it reslabbed?

yurrp lol. Cracked and resent it in and everythings good to go now

1 Like