Is this moisture in my PSA slab?

There is this white spot on the border to the left of the Pokeball here that I can’t tell what it is. Its not on the card itself because it shows up on the case when it glares as seen in the second picture. Anyone have any idea what it is? some of my other older slabs also have a little bit on the back. I have never had the best temp control in my rooms so could it be moisture? If so is there a way to fix it? Or are my cards technically damaged now? If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

To me this looks like dirt or residue, I do not believe there’s moisture :blush:

1 Like

I think it’s just a slight plastic defect in the PSA slab. I have this on a few of my cards. Slightly annoying, but nothing that can damage the card inside.

2 Likes

Agree, I’ve seen on some of mine also

1 Like

Thanks for the responses! I’ve only seen it on my older slabs so maybe it was something that happened more back then. It’s relieving to hear it’s probably not a card damager.

1 Like

Can confirm that’s a slab defect. I have that on one of mine as well. If you want absolute peace of mind that it is on the slab shine a light through the side of the casing and you’ll see it will cast a shadow on the card.

1 Like

Thanks. Did you mean shine a light above where the marks were? If so I could see a shadow on some, but not on some of the bigger marks seen like the ones above. Is that cause for alarm?