M786ali's Current Wants

Hey guys,

Im currently looking for 3 folder files in particular at the moment. Willbe willing to pay a decent price for them depending on condition.

2 Likes

Sick.

“theitaliankingofpokemoncards” On instagram just bought a binder set off of Yahoo with these in it.

I’m sure he will be selling them as soon as they arrive. Contact him on Kik: theitalianking90

Oh he won that auction. I got busy at workand missed the auction. Thank you so much for letting me know really appreciate it.

Cool binders, I haven’t seen these ones before, we’re they only released in japan? or Europe?

The were released in Japan nomally like all other binder but I love the PCG era ones especially the one Mitsuhira Arita designed.

Just got a lot of folders. So dont need the Dragons folder. Hopefully il get that Zoroark folder thank to Jeremy pointing me to a guy who won one recently. Now just leaves that first folder from first post which iv never seen for sale so if anyone ever comes across it id be grateful for the heads up.

2 Likes

I did not know there was a golden sky binder or binders in JP for the old school ex sets… @m786ali Are you going to put those sets in them?

I dont collect sets anymore. Im only buying them because they look awesome and also needed new folders to use as backgrounds in youtube videos haha.

I only collect stuff for grading, and it has to be rare as, like 1st ed japanese old school ex, and gold stars. Since coming on here things have changed, because I keep seeing these trophies cards, and now I want them graded! My PSA returns video is back if you wanna go visit my update in my collection update thread for more info lol. I go looks at your youtube now… What is your youtube name
?

How much did you pay for your LP promo Ho-Oh ?? I was looking at one for 700aud, is that too much?

@pokemonsyndicate I already watched your returns they were pretty good. My channel is called ‘onlycollectables’.

I bought 2 complete sets of the lp lottery promos. One for $600 or 700 and the other set for $1000 iirc. 2 sets of the hooh and lugia recently sold for 40k yen and 70k yen so id say that hooh on its own is overpriced.

Ohh cool glad you watched :grin:

Im proud to say im the only one on planet who has a complete set of WCP, and all because of the shitty walrein lol is pop 1.

Man that is cheap as hell! WHOLE SET!
I thought that seller was blacklisted or bad, and didnt show backs. I let that pass which sucks… Didnt know it would be okay to buy from him, buyee didnt let me. I should have got Japananime to get emm for me. Maybe you can get me a set one day so I can grade if you dont want anymore or something like that. I suppose your alot more on lookout for promo’s, so you wont miss them.