Looking for Eevee Scramble #19

Yes I am still looking. The post just went on a detour :wink:

my understanding is that there’s basically no real documentation about why the card was made or information regarding the release and a lot of what bulbapedia says may have come frome the guy who bought and graded the first one (which kinda raises a lot it tangential concerns). I’ve only heard all this info second hand and can’t really be bothered to verify it myself though so take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I see… I think the only concern is that some people/person seriously question(s) the authenticity of a PSA graded card. lol

Yeah the bulba had it under #17 but the guy had to contact them in order for it to say #19?? And his card was being held until PSA confirmed with bulba for their “source.”

It may turn into a pre-release raichu situation because they can’t truly find the source of the Scramble card. :confused:

PR raichu = myth
Scramble promos = real and PSA authenticated card

Not a good comparison as you can see

Also everyone knows the preraichu myth, no one knows about this card.

2 Likes

In the video about the scramble Eevee and other 2, the dude says PSA did not want to grade them until bulbedia was corrected to show the scans of the 3 cards with the correct numbering. They basically relied on bulbedia to authenticate it and nothing else. Not a very good way to document and verify documentation of authenticity. That’s like using Wikipedia for your sources of info for research papers.

1 Like

Exactly. I have combed tons of Japanese blogs of prominent players and collectors and card sites and their archived card lists/ info blogs and never saw mention of any of those scramble cards until recently when they were graded.

They are real because well they exist but as to why and how needs more info. Not sure if official release as well.

PSA needs to use some sort of information to label their cards… whether bulbapedia is a reliable source for PSA to grade cards is a different question and would apply to dozens of cards which have no official sources / information.
But PSA can very well judge the authenticity of a card otherwise why would we all use them to authenticate and grade our cards?

Just because you can‘t find any information on any sites does not mean the cards are not authentic… it simply shows how rare they are.

Also, how exactly the cards were released and in what quantities is irrelevant for PSA grading… for many extremely rare cards we do not know all details about the releases.

I think it‘s pathetic to question the authenticity of a card without any reason especially if the card was AUTHENTICATED and graded by PSA.

I don’t question that it’s real card. It very much exists. But even PSA would not grade it as was. They had to have the background info established to do so which they relied on bulbedia for. The guy who submitted them worked it out with bulbedia. Again like using Wikipedia for a research paper. Some of the info will be right, but still need a reliable source. Bulbedia does not site where they get info from and they are not always correct either. Just because it happens for others does not make it right.

Well PSA graded the cads and will keep on grading them in the future… Basically there‘s nothing to discuss.

Good day sir

Oh they will no doubt. It’s madam not sir lol

1 Like

What is your opinion on the FPO cards PSA used to grade, but no longer does?
There appears to be more documentation for those, and video’s of them coming out of packs.

2 Likes

FPO? :ninja:

“For position only” cards. They have it the front right over the art

lol good luck!!

even the most obssessed eevee collector i have seen in japan, who dresses up as an eevee, with an eevee hoodie, and has binders and binders hoarding every eevee card, always asks me…

do you have this card? i need this card… points to one missing spot in his binder for this eevee scramble lol

1 Like

Im waiting on a couple 1st edition japanese cards that I have the unlimited versons. I’m waiting on a psa 10 Jr Stamp Rally coming through the mail. I even have copies of old World Championships Deck Eevees from 2006 & 2007. It looks like the top 2 cards-Scramble #19 & Fan Club are going to be work to find! :ninja:

You probably dont know how good is PSA in put slabs on fake signed cards…

1 Like

Never say never on rare cards! I just got this in the mail! I can only find a couple and only 1 seller! It’s apart of the m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(TCG) so I got it! I just need to hold out for a Scramble #19 and the Fan Club card!

Would love to know this to -seems like a lot of collector’s here don’t see them as real cards, although we even have a ‘official guide’ here on E4.

Isn’t this a bit misleading if most of the important&highly knowledge guys here are saying these are not legit?

www.elitefourum.com/t/fpo-for-position-only-cards-official-guide/14586/1