List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

@quuador,
Very interesting, I’ll keep an eye out for the numbered Voltorb from Family Pokemon Card Game. And thank you for clarification on the others! I look forward to seeing the Electrodes as well :blush:

Oh, and the Thin Stamp apparently exists. There is a member on here that claims to have one, but hasn’t posted a picture, unfortunately. I don’t include the stamp variations in my collection at the moment. Maybe one day I’ll decide to add them.

1 Like

Seems as though there is no 2018 McDonald’s Collection Porygon in French, they seemed to get a completely different release:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/McDonald%27s_Collection_2018_(TCG)

I managed to find the other languages, though, being: Spanish, Italian, German and English

You’re right that there is a second 2018 French exclusive McDonald’s set, which includes both holo and non-Holo versions. However, the 2018 McDonald’s set which is released in English and other languages was also available in French (France had both McDonald’s 2018 sets). Here are all three French McDonald’s Pikachus from both sets, so that Porygon should be available in French as well I assume:

Greetz,
Quuador

Well damn, thanks a lot!

Just havn’t been able to find it in the usual places, and searching for it on google doesn’t really result in anything more than the english version. Guess I need to learn French to navigate the French websites, haha :blush:

There are a bunch for sale on the French eBay, as well as a pretty cheap one for bidding from Canada. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

I can only see a French one on the Canadian auction, but thank you! I can’t find it when I search for it, which is pretty strange :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm, maybe they don’t ship to you. In that first link of the French eBay search results I see six Porygons…

Kinda reminds me of the auctions of the Art Academy cards that Collector’s Cache was selling. I could see the auctions when I followed the links, but they didn’t show up on search results whatever I tried… Only when I tried searching for it without logging in through a US-based proxy website they would show up… :unamused: F-ing stupid hidden eBay settings based on IP location. :angry: :angry: :angry: Really makes me wonder how many gem-auctions I might have missed that way… :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

@tonysandlin The Electrode list is done as well, 358 unique cards in total as far as I could find. If you again see anything incorrect or missing, let me know.

Oh, and I think I might have found some you don’t have in your collection yet. Or at least, they weren’t in your French pictures on your first page of your collection thread. Maybe you already have them by now, since those picture are pretty outdated. It’s about the EX Emerald Uncommons, which have only a single code in English, but multiple codes in German, French, and Italian (and Portuguese I’m not sure, but I think those have two codes as well; still waiting for my Brazilian middleman to find me the missing code for the Battle Frontier card from the same set). I do have both codes in my possession for the other three mentioned languages.

The French Electrode non-Holo you have in your collection pictures has the code 6S9-QE9-08L, but here is for example a non-Holo for sale with the code 6S9-QE9-FS8 (this is the same code as the Reverse Holo).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@quuador,
Thanks again for the hard work! I’ve reviewed the list and have a few notes.

I am unable to find any evidence of the XY Evolution corrected versions, reverse holo and non-holo, for both French and Spanish. I know they exist for Italian, English, and German. However, I’ve never seen a RH German corrected card, but I assume it exists since I have the non-holo.

Portuguese EX Emerald 27/106 non-Holo code 6S9-QE9-08L (not sure if these exist) - I have the 08L code. You list the FS8 code for the non-holo. Do you know for sure that it exists in Portuguese?

Portuguese Secret Wonders Electrode Non-Holo - I believe you missed this one.

Korean Guardians of Ancient Times 16/40 non-Holo -I only have a holo version, is there a non holo version as well?

Japanese Clash at the Summit 027/080 Ultra Rare 1st edition Reverse holo
Japanese Clash at the Summit 027/080 Ultra Rare UED Reverse holo
- Forgot these two.

German Plasma Freeze 33/116 non-Holo (Frost Ray Theme Deck / Battle Arena Decks: Black Kyurem vs White Kyurem) (not sure if it was released in German) - This one does exist.

Portuguese Plasma Freeze 33/116 non-Holo (Frost Ray Theme Deck / Battle Arena Decks: Black Kyurem vs White Kyurem - Forgot this one.

Korean Thunder Knuckle 018/051 non-Holo - I have a holo version, is there a non holo version as well?

Korean Jolteon-GX Starter Set Lightning 012/038 non-Holo - Forgot this one.

Everything else looks good to me! I was not aware of the second codes for the German, French, Italian, and Portuguese for the EX Emerald Electrode, so thank you for bringing that to my attention! I will buy the one you linked and look for the others.

1 Like

And thanks to you for verifying. :blush:

I indeed haven’t been able to find any corrected German RH (non-Holo I have seen), nor either of the French corrected cards. As for Spanish, to copy the text I’ve looked at the stock image of frikea.es, which seems to be the corrected version. So if you have the Spanish error, the corrected Spanish versions might exists as well.

No, I don’t know for sure. All I know is that for the EX Emerald Battle Frontier card I have the following currently in my possession:

• English: non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-1E1; Reverse Holofoil code 2SC-NZB-IJA
  • German: non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-1E1; non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-IJA; Reverse Holofoil code 2SC-NZB-IJA
  • French: non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-1E1; non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-IJA; Reverse Holofoil code 2SC-NZB-IJA
  • Italian: non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-1E1; non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-IJA; Reverse Holofoil code 2SC-NZB-IJA
  • Portuguese: non-Holo code 2SC-NZB-IJA; Reverse Holofoil code 2SC-NZB-IJA

For the English I’m pretty sure only the 1E1 code exists, and the non-Holo IJA doesn’t. I’ve checked loads of different English versions, and asked around 10 sellers who had more than 10 copies of this card for sale to check their codes. Every single one was the 1E1.
For Portuguese I currently have both the non-Holo and RH with the same IJA codes. I think non-Holo 1E1 will exist in Portuguese as well, but thus far my Brazilian middleman hasn’t found it yet. If your Portuguese non-Holo and RH EX Emerald Electrodes have different codes, and my Portuguese non-Holo and RH Battle Frontier have the same codes, I think we’re both still one non-Holo code short… But again, not sure.

Oh, then it was missing in the Voltorb list as well, since I’ve used it as reference. Will add it to both lists

Ah, no, it’s only in Holofoil in that case. Bulbapedia’s Korean set lists doesn’t distinguish between regular Rare and Holofoil Rare for some reason…

Ah, since Ultra Rares never get Reverse Holos in English, I falsely assumed the same was true for Japanese. Will add it. So if I understand correctly you have the unlimited edition Electrode Prime from the L2 set, but not the unlimited edition Electrode Prime Reverse holo from the L2 set?

Ah ok. In that case I’ll remove what’s between parenthesis. I could find the Spanish single and the French and Italian Decks, but German not, so wasn’t sure.

Ah, again, wasn’t sure. Will add it.

Oops… Used the Voltorb list as reference and mainly changed set numbers. Forgot to change the non-Holo to Holofoil for both the Japanese and Korean versions.

Indeed I have.

Glad I was able to help with at least these then. Feels to good to not have made these lists for nothing, since you’re the only Voltorb/Electrode collector I know, haha. :blush: If you by accident come across a Portuguese Battle Frontier card with code ending in 1E1 in the process of finding your Electrode, let me know. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

@quuador, I found the code for Italian as well and I’m waiting to hear back about shipping to the US. Nothing for German from my preliminary search, but maybe someone from Cardmarket has one. I’ll ask around. Also, I will indeed let you know if I find a Portuguese Battle Frontier, although I think it is going to be tough to find the cards from that era. Kinda wish I knew about this code 5 years ago so I could have picked up the Electrode when they were easier to find. I appreciate you letting me know about these! Now I have more cards to collect!

For the Spanish Corrected Evolutions card, I wonder if that was a stock image from Pokemon.com. I remember contacting Frikea about it and they did not have a corrected version, but I might be misremembering. I’ll dig deeper for the Spanish and French version.

Lastly, the Electrode Prime is actually from L3 :blush: The one I need is the RH unlimited. It’s my goal to find it this year.

Oh, and the Thin Stamp Electrode has not popped up anywhere as far as I know. The Voltorb supposedly exists, but I’m still on the fence about even considering them as different cards for my collection. At the moment, I don’t distinguish between Thin, Thicc, and Grey stamp cards.

1 Like

@magiwailord The Munchlax list is done. I didn’t had a lot of time this weekend, since I’m also working on organizing and scanning my National Index collection for my upcoming article now that all have arrived, but since there aren’t a lot of Munchlax I did it just yet in about 10 minutes. :blush: The Snorlax list will perhaps be done next week.

Here it is. A total of 55 unique Munchlax cards as far as I could find (including one for which only 6 copies exist, so good luck with that one :blush: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

@magiwailord , @quuador ,

No worries, here’s the Chicago stamp Munchlax.

www.magicmadhouse.co.uk/pokemon-69-111-munchlax-chicargo-2009-pokemon-company-annual-distributors-meeting-promo-p286189

EDIT: Also, @quuador, you missed the Reverse Holo Clash at the Summit Porygons in your list ^^’

I’ve noticed you’re missing HGSS for most languages. The Pichu card from the set definitely exists in French, German and Italian. The Pokémon Collector card from HGSS definitely exists in Spanish, but I’m not sure if Pichu does as I couldn’t find any for sale - although I don’t think it’d make much sense for one to exist without the other?

You’re also missing this Pichu from EX Emerald with the Nintendo World stamp:

If you’re going into such detail, the EX Emerald regular card has 3 different serial code variations: BSW-3XN-B31, BSW-3XN-CUU and BSW-3XN-JCR. The B31 code appears to be a lot scarcer than the others and I have no idea if prints with that code exist outside of English.

Wait, I did this Pichu list recently?.. Hmm, it’s a mess lol… :sweat: HeartGold SoulSilver is indeed released in French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese (Portuguese lacks RH, but Spanish RH does exist for this set; I have all Pikachus). The EX Emerald and EX Sandstorm sets are indeed missing the codes for all languages in my list.

And although I’ve seen that Nintendo stamped Pichu in the pat, I indeed forgot about it. Will update the list soon if I remember it. Currently don’t have time.

Thanks for the feedback! These kind of things really make me wonder how accurate some of my other lists are… Ah well, I never said they were perfect, since I make them in 30-90 minutes usually…

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I can only thank you for doing so! Using the Pichu list you provided I’ve remade my old Pichu spreadsheet to include French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish variants: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128UdcSeI7QNm30k-vgoY2Jw0e2Qyfuj4dLhDb4Op-oY/edit?usp=sharing; I’m not 100% sure I’ve got all of them, but it means there’s somewhere in the region of 245 cards featuring Pichu across all languages. Would have struggled to do that if it wasn’t for the work you did!

Out of curiosity, do you know which languages the HS Trainer Kit was released in?

1 Like

English, French, and Italian. It contains a Pikachu, so that I can say with 99.9% certainty. :wink:

But it doesn’t contain any Pichu, does it?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

#22 and #27 are Pokémon Collector cards which have Pichu on them:

:blush:

On that note, I’m guessing the PLAY! Promo card is only available in English? No idea if you’d know the answer to that one though!

1 Like

No idea, sorry.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Can I requst a list for Unown? :hugs:

1 Like