LF a Phantom/Ghost Stamp Pikachu & other misprints/errors

I’m looking for the following cards:

Phantom/Ghost Stamp 1st Edition Pikachu - Mint or Near Mint preferred but any condition will do.
Blue Ink Dot Error Vulpix Shadowless and 1st Edition - Mint or Near Mint preferred but any condition will do
1st Edition Non-Holo Dark Dragonite - Looking to pay a nice price for an EX to NM copy.
Ink Smear Fossil Haunter - It’s similar to the ink smear hitmonlee error. Any condition will do.
Any upside-down movie stamp promos - Looking for any of the 4 cards: mewtwo, electabuzz, dragonite or Pikachu. Any condition will do.
Any miscut 1st edition base set cards. - After all these years I still don’t have a miscut 1st edition base set card haha

Are you referring to this Shadowless Vulpix Error:

www.ebay.com/itm/322992863593

That’s an E.X. Copy that I had awhile go; however, I have a few MINT Condition Copies (possibly a few NM/M as well). Let me know if that’s the card and I’ll let you know what I have!

1 Like

yes, that’s the card! Can’t believe I missed your listing

PM’d

Do you have the shadowless and first edition one? Plus do we know where they came from/how the error occurred?
Mjisaacs

Just the Shadowless. I have two more MINT Copies.

And Sorry, I really cannot help with any information about this particular card. I really don’t know much about it aside from the fact that it is much harder to find that the “regular” Shadowless Version. I purchased Gary’s Shadowless C. / Un. Inventory - believe most of the cards came from booster packs / boxes that he opened way back in the day - and ended-up with 150x Regular Vulpix and only 5x Error Vulpix.

I have a PL haunter and a LP+ Haunter, if your interested in either of those we can work out a deal.
As for the Vulpix, have you seen a 1st edition one before?

Hey, don’t forget the price @tony ! I was trying to do some ebay searches for you but then realized that you had no price in your post so it would be bad for me to recommend items that are clearly not in your ball park :sweat:

1 Like

Haven’t seen in it person but here’s a link of the picture from a previous forum that discussed its existence.
m.imgur.com/CklRQOj

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Yes, I own a 1st edition error. I’ll shoot you a message about the haunters

How much did you pay for the 1st edition one or do you have any idea what it is worth?

It’s a PSA 9 and I paid about $25-$30 which is the going rate for that card. However, I’d be willing to pay $50 for another PSA 9 copy. They seem to be rarer then their shadowless counterpart.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F122552063091
This one sold not too long ago. Perhaps your prices might be slightly off, especially if yours was First edition, I’d say you got a pretty sweet deal.
Though anomalies do occur

They overpaid. The supply is low and the demand is even lower because nobody knows about them. In fact the demand might be me and like 5 other people max lol. I honestly wouldn’t have paid that much.