Lets collect together

I’ve just had this idea where we all vote on a card of the week and then we all buy a copy and fill a binder by doing this for a few years.

Thoughts?

6 Likes

The comment with the most likes by wednesday 5pm (my time) is week one card of the week. No trolling everybody

shiny collection piplup

1 Like

Goldstar greninja

15 Likes

base set leaf energy

This is a cool idea tangela base set

Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX (Alt Art)

4 Likes

Goldstar Greninja is a card of the people!

12 Likes

I know you said no trolling, and votes should help prevent the problem, but should there be a value cap on the cards proposed? So we don’t end up having people who try to keep up but end up missing on a couple random expensive cards that get voted in by chance.

2 Likes

I thought about it but then realised that other languages exist for most cards so theres usually always a cheap option. The trolling part includes people picking trophy cards and other high value items just to troll, i think we shall lets the voters deem whats appropriate

I think this would be very fun with common cards only. It’ll draw attention to the poor things and everyone should be able to afford it every week. You can even buy a couple “cards of the week” after a while to save on shipping! Just don’t know the best way to suggest cards and vote then lol. Maybe simply with pictures

4 Likes

Boaty McBoatface would like a word

2 Likes

How about something like 3 cards a week, where one must be common, one must be uncommon or non holo rare, the other can be anything??

1 Like

That wasn’t trolling. That was the people finally getting something they wanted. A glorious moment in history.

Thicc 1st Ed (no troll - maybe)

2 Likes

I was actually going to post some of the times 4chan trolled Mountain Dew or Lays flavor competitions but… those words are Discord words.

2 Likes

putting a big ass on pokemon is the cringiest thing to come across pokemon since the beginning imo.

my vote is gold star greninja!

1 Like

I vote for a sowsow card, literally any one of them. Best artist :heart:

1 Like

I think you mean the HOTTEST thing to come across pokemon since the beginning. :peach:

1 Like

One of the cheapest S-tier cards

7 Likes