Latias or Latios?

curious to see which lati twin is more popular. feel free to give reasons if you have any

• Latias
  • Latios

0 voters

Latios cause it’s blue, and blue is a good color :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I prefer Latios. The only real difference is the colour combination and blue/white works better than red/white in my opinion. The shiny version of latias is a different story though.

3 Likes

Latios. More streamlined, more powerful, no perpetual happy face, better color scheme (especially the shiny), the one you catch in Ruby without the Eon Ticket (I have two Ruby cartridges with flat batteries but only one Sapphire.)

2 Likes

Latias is :fire:

2 Likes

As someone who was a Ruby player, I will be biased towards Latios. Also as a kid when EX Dragon came out, Latios EX was the big chase card for me and all of my friends. I still remember running around losing my mind when I pulled it. (I will say thought that shiny Latias > shiny Latios)

3 Likes

chef’s kiss

5 Likes

The one that dropped the bigger choice specs draco meteors

6 Likes

A man after my own heart

1 Like

I used to like Latios more, but over time, I think my preference shifted to Latias.

5 Likes

I like Latias shiny more (theyre both great tbh), but Latios is cooler. Plus Latios is a monster in Emerald Battle Frontier

4 Likes

Latias

Better Game:

Better Gold Star:

Better Shiny:

6 Likes

I’ve always thought that Latias’ design was cuter and allows her to look more emotive (probably because her eyes are more rounded compared to Latios’ whose are more pointed). Latios seems to look stern or angry most of the time he’s depicted. :frowning: Overall I still love them both though (with a strong bias to Latias)!

2 Likes

they have completely different demeanors

1 Like

they’re probably my favorite legendaries (not including mythicals which goes to mew). while i love both, i love latias’s sweet demeanor more than latios, but i agree with many here that latios’s shiny is nicer

Who has the better mega???

• Mega Latios
  • Mega Latias
  • :upside_down_face:

0 voters

2 Likes

Someone tried to salvage them

1 Like

This actually looks decent!

1 Like

Latias. I enjoyed Pokemon Heroes movie and thought it was the better of the duo.

Cheers!

I actually didnt know this was their mega forms. I stand by my opinion that the megas gimmick was overrated garbage

1 Like