Korean EX Battle Boost

Does anyone know much about the Korean version of EX Battle Boost? The Japanese version contains reverse holos, however I’m struggling to find many for the Korean set.

Watching some old unboxing videos, they do exist - I’ve seen Reshiram, Cobalion, Meloetta and Phione. Other than that though, I can’t find any evidence of them existing.

It may just be coincidence but all the examples I can find are legendary Pokémon… is it possible that only the legendaries in the set got a reverse holo version?

Anyone have any insight?

It’s just a coincidence you’ve only seen legendary Pokémon as Reverse Holos. All regular non-Holo cards in the set (so excluding the full arts and EX Ultra Rares) are available as Reverse Holos. Here for example the pull of a Reverse Serperior to counter your legendary Pokémon argument.

The EX Battle Boost set page on Korean Pokémon card website also shows a Snivy as example at the bottom:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Ah nice, I didn’t see that page, it’s strange as the card search on the official site doesn’t show any reverses.

Definitely another Charmander I need to hunt down!

Thanks for the help @quuador :blush:

1 Like