Khairis's Collection

Your collection is phenomenal. My favorite thing is actually the Caterpie army. Magnificent.

2 Likes

Another post! These are some of the cards that are currently displayed nearby my computer. I’ve been focusing more on Japanese promos lately. My favorite one in this batch is probably the Natta Wake Hoppip. I’ve been putting off purchasing this card for a couple years now but the scarcity was making me nervous. The artwork is just too good and I find myself staring every time I glance at it.

8 Likes

Hello again! I present another random addition today. In another thread I admitted earlier that I was starting to collect EX reverse holos from various sets. These 9 cards came in today and I really wanted to share them. The artwork is just bonkers good and collecting them as holofoils adds another layer to the fun. I felt like I needed to add these as scans instead of my usual crappy phone pictures, ha. Unfortunately the scanned Jigglypuff is not doing any favors for it. The holo pattern is nowhere near that loud, and you can actually see the moon in the artwork which is being drowned by energy symbols in the scan. Oops.

10 Likes

I enjoy this thread a lot, wonderful collection :blush:

2 Likes

I was adding the cards from my last post into my new binder and I decided to make a double post today. The Beedrill and Electrode are regular holofoils while everything else is reverse. Scanner still being rough on those Hidden Legends reverse cards. Promise they look way better in person!

To wrap it up, here are some more Japanese exclusives going into the binder as well!

7 Likes