Kai's Kardboard

Hiya folks, this is where I’ll post my rather humble assortment of sparkling cardboard! Most of my cards are in boxes waiting to be sorted into binders but I’ll post whatever noteworthy or new stuff I get. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do!Oh and sorry for the crappy photos, my desk lamp’s bulb blew :slightly_frowning_face:

Collection Highlights

11 Likes

Beautiful collection! The gem mint shining charizard has me drooling lol.
Who’s the infamous dutch guy btw? I heard a little about that situation and maybe i’d like to scoop up a gold star dog or two while the opportunity is here.

1 Like

Lol, don’t worry, you have all the time in the world :wink:

That many huh? Lol

Edited cuz I butchered the quote

Nice Karboard and welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Allegedly 5000+ copies of each dog… so no rush

Also looking good Kai! Love the PSA 10 Lugia ex. Will be the first I pick up if I ever start with graded cards.

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s a very pretty card, one of my favourite art works. I didn’t think I’d bother with graded cards in the beginning, but really nothing beats the feeling of having a card you pulled and cared for, for years, getting a sweet Gem Mint 10!

Speaking of Gem Mint cards, look what came in the post! My favourite legendary dog! (Even though the Suicune card from this set is wayy cooler)

3 Likes

Very nice! Welcome to E4 :blush:

1 Like

Got a few things this week! I decided I’d give completing the entire ex Dragon set a try since it’s my favourite set, so I managed to get all the commons and the promo holo version of salamance. Also managed to get this beauty, hopefully I can get the rest of the evolutionary chain in the champion editions too.

Also got these two for a really good deal and in mint condition too :stuck_out_tongue:

Charizard ex! Shame about the condition its in, scratches all over the holo and the psa case. Might bust it out, doubt it’d get a higher grade but the case scratches are really annoying.

And finally I couldn’t resist getting this tin, it’s got one of my all time favourite Pokemon artwork on it. Might open it up but again I’m on the fence. Thanks for looking guys, have a good one!

EDIT: I did open it. Couldn’t help myself when I saw the FRLG booster :stuck_out_tongue: Got a holo Kangaskhan. I now need another FRLG pack for my sealed collection :confused:

4 Likes

Awesome tin artwork, same design as the Japanese ADV-3 packs. www.collectorscache.com/catalog/japanese_pokemon_products-japanese_pokemon_boosters/pokemon_japanese_1st_edition_adv_3_rulers_of_the_heavens_booster_pack/385753

1 Like

Been busy with exams and whatnot so haven’t bought many new cards. However I did get one in the mail recently:

Spoiler

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Been awhile but I’ve gotten some new cards:

Spoiler

The gyarados is near mint, a healthy 8 I’d say. The karp is beatiful and comes from @chok , who is a pleasure to deal with so go buy cards from the guy :wink:

4 Likes

Got my PSA returns!

Spoiler

Zard and Blastoise should have gotten 10s :confused: But otherwise pretty happy!

4 Likes

I’ve not posted in ages, got quite a few new cards but will post those another time. Just got this in the mail, currently a very popular card:

2 Likes

Not sure yet, it’s gem mint aside from one speck of whitening on a back corner. I got it along with a gem 03 Victory Ring for an extremely good price so I guess I should but I have about 40 other cards I want graded too :sob: