justinator has some Pikachus - Pikachu MERCH!?

Thanks for the clarification on those things. I’ve heard from a person that there were no RH for Portuguese but never had a reference on what set that started (or ended, rather). Didn’t know about 4th gen Spanish either, so thank you. Makes it easier when you don’t have to search for cards that don’t exist.

I’m going through and trying to correct spreadsheet information to adapt for the code variations. I’m also going to do a shift in how things are displayed regarding holographic cards. Adding a column that says Holo/Rev H/Regular and probably a column saying 1st Ed/Unl Ed.

Fun day when I get to add to and change the spreadsheet in more ways than updating pack titles in alternate languages (:
Also had a pretty massive pokepost come in today, and I’m uploading scans. Will probably post an update in a bit.

No problem! I looked forever for the Spanish and Portuguese reverse holos before finding out they don’t exist haha

I look forward to seeing the updated spreadsheet and scans!

Oh, and the Legend Card I was referring to before was the HGSS Pikachu. The Unlimited RH Legend cards in Japanese are incredibly hard to find. If I find one while looking for the Torbs, I will let you know!

ohhh I was thinking by English pack names. No, I have not been able to obtain an Unlimited copy, though I know of someone who has one that I’m going to try to buy it from once they respond to me.

If they have Voltorb, Electrode and Electrode Prime, I’d love to buy them from them too.

I’m not sure on those. I know the person collected Pikachu’s primarily.

These are the cards I’m putting scans up for right now. Takes a bit of time as I have to scan them, crop them into individual pictures, correct alignment, rename them, copy them, resize them, then upload them. :blush:

(almost) full size: i.imgur.com/BO7m0kp.jpg

(almost) full size: i.imgur.com/opiZKV0.jpg

I’ll be making an album with pictures of the binder in the coming days, that way people can browse them more easily just to peruse images. I admit the spreadsheet is a little daunting or less-than-useful if you just want to skim through or view pictures of all of them.

I do have quite a few custom cards that are not currently linked in the spreadsheet. Soon there will be a “custom/fake” tab as well that will have scans of the custom done cards or the fake cards I’ve obtained as well. Regular card sheet was a much higher priority. Haha.

3 Likes

Those Base/EX Sandstorm custom Pikachus are amazing!

I was blown away by some of the artwork on cards the artist was doing. Definitely impressed with those two but the other ones she had done… my god.

I’ll link in a spoiler here with customs for the time being (some are a bit better than others):
{{

Custom Cards

}}

edit: While I update the spreadsheet some things are definitely going to break. I’ll have to redefine some functions since I’m adding columns.

edit 2: Done adding columns and fixing broken formula stuff. Pretty late, so I’m heading to bed. I’ll update card names tomorrow to no longer include Edition and Holo/non, as well as finish the work with the serial codes for EX. Also have to remove Gen IV Spanish RH cards still.

Awesome customs!

Oh, one more thing. Despite the pack art and pictures of Platinum: Arceus cards in Spanish, that set was never printed.

Do you have a link to the proof on Gen IV RH cards in Spanish, or was it just your own research? I was going through to remove them and realized I -do- have RH Spanish HGSS, which was Gen IV release?

I’m sure about Stormfront and Mysterious Treasures. Both research and people have confirmed it to me. I’ve even watched tons of pack openings and no sign of the RH cards. I didn’t know that HGSS had them though.

Pack fresh additions to the collection today:

7 Likes

That EX is beautiful.

Those customs! So many

1 Like

I actually have an artist doing the extended art for every set, though she’s been taking a really long time getting them done due to personal issues. Also have a good friend of mine from high school who is going to do some commissioned ones soon I think, so it’ll grow more.

I’ve done a couple myself. Whoever came up with it, is a genius :blush:

lovely way to have a side collection and stay within the perimeters of your own

Agreed. I actually made a 3D art pikachu card out of layers of cards cut and stacked. I’ll post a picture tomorrow. (:

1 Like

That’s one way of making use of all those doubles :wink:

1 Like

Of all of these - I’m most impressed by the unlimited Korean base. Great find!

Couldn’t have done it without UPCCC!

So to complete a pikachu collection you would need a pikachu illustrator as well, or no?