Jumbo card storage

So I recently had the pleasure of obtaining some 2006 jumbo cards of Gardevoir ex and Tyranitar ex. First time with a non-modern jumbo card and realized that my binder for storing jumbos (25th anniversery binder) doesn’t fit them bc they are just a tad bit too big.
What would be the best way to store them you think?
(They came in a meh condition clear card file/folder thing, which while doable, doesn’t seem ideal in the long term)

I store mine in large sleeves that are advertised for storing photographs and a jumbo toploader

5 Likes

I use D ring mini-binders and A5 sleeves. I have a lot of EX era jumbos so heres how it looks.
https://imgur.com/a/J4evR0M

7 Likes

jumbo game strong

4 Likes

I havent gotten around to adding everything from the end of Sun/moon til now and organizing. Cant wait to add in the eeveelution vmaxes.

2 Likes

dude that is a WILD collection niceee :smiley:
that does look like it might fit better too.

1 Like

Do you know those bookletts they use in restaurant to display the menu?
In Europe those are size A5 don’t know if they have them overseas but those fit perfect.

1 Like

Same, BCW photograph sleeves and Ultra Pro toploaders to be exact. :wink: It was once (somewhere in 2017 or so) recommended to me by @skinst and haven’t looked back since.

And those toploaders are in office D-ring binders with A4 transparent pages.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I once received a jumbo card that was in a comic book binder page and it seemed like a brilliant solution, still mean to pick up those along with a binder some day

1 Like