Jopo's slime army

Even though last weeks have been quiet with new arrivals i still have something i want to show here, nothing major but still nice additions in both tcg and non tcg binders. Several of these also are purchases or trades from the community which makes them more special for me!

These stickers were a purchase from a fellow species collector from ig. The big one is a variant of a sticker i already owned but didn’t know there even were any variants for it. The stickers on right apparently came with bubble gum in Turkey :grin: Can’t really be sure if they are official but they are cool looking and i love their origin so definitely adding them in the binder. Bottom row she added as extras and even though i already have all the muk ones those are always nice surprises!

This was a trade from an ig collector, it’s quite beaten up but really can’t say no to holo bleed fossil muk! Don’t really care about it’s condition especially since it’s perfectly good binder copy, basically love everything about it.

This i was also thrilled to add in my non tcg binder! It’s one of the only two amada stickers of grimer or muk that i know for sure i’m missing so as far as i know only one to hunt down now. There still might be more i’m not aware of but still a big milestone, especially since this one has definitely one of the coolest arts i’ve seen on muk cards or stickers. Japanese vintage stuff really is difficult to beat.

These i got from @quuador, and i actually was supposed to get only the pog but he very kindly added the 3 extra cards from different languages! The pog (or flippo as i’ve learnt it is) already is a great addition but the extra cards also made me want to get an example of grimer or muk card in all the languages they have been released. Since i’m europe based all the european languages won’t be too much trouble since i’m not too picky about what the example card is but thai and indonesian are bit more tricky.

This i also heard from Quuador, apparently a relatively small portion (his source estimated that around 1/20 of muk cards have it) of unlimited fossil muk cards have this very tiny but still repeating and very existing misprint i had never heard of. In bottom left corner there is an ink dot in “footprints” text, and even though i don’t consider repeated error cards as a part of my master set i really wanted to add this one in my error card page :blush: it was also quite easy one to add since it’s so small error and relatively new info which made it that basically no one selling fossil muk cards didn’t know about it, didn’t have to wait long until one listing with a misprinted version of muk popped up at reasonable price

Probably next showing again some parts of my other collections but hoping i can soon add some more slime to this thread!

13 Likes