Jeremy Padawer's very high end buy list...! (UPDATED 9/12)

The more dollar bills you dangle, the less leg work you have to do.

5 Likes

What is your collection goal? I have a feeling if you managed to catch 'em all, you’d try and catch 'em all again.

Will reveal soon! I’m a catch them all once type of guy, but it’s in my blood now… so who knows!!

2 Likes

LOL! What’s the rule here in terms of once we buy do we have to post the actual price as well as the offering price!??!

THAT’D BE NICE!

1 Like

I wouldn’t call price irrelevant. But I get what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

Perfectly said. Unless your last name is Bezos not all buying opportunities will appear out of thin air even with record offers

Updated my buy list!

1999 PSA 10 1st Edition set - updated pricing to a new record level! Must review first.

1995 TopSun Holo (NEW)

• PSA 10 - Flareon, Nidoqueen, Vaporeon, Dragonite ($800+ Each)
  • PSA 9 or 10 - Venosaur, Jolteon, Mewtwo ($300+ Each PSA 9 / $800+ Each PSA 10)
2 Likes

Price always matters imo. Fwiw, an illustrator 9 just sold the other day for 250k.

1 Like

Exciting :heart_eyes: I just wanna have a Magneton 1st ed base so I can complete my holo set :see_no_evil:

Lowpoppin on instagram has had 2, maybe ask him?

There’s a fresh listing on eBay for a psa 10 1st ed base magneton as well as gyarados and raichu. Best offer is enabled so you can try negotiating with them.

1 Like

Those prices! :open_mouth:

It’s always worth a shot listing high as a seller and sending an offer as a buyer lol

I will say he listed the Hitmonchan for 10k and I got it for $6250 so he will negotiate BUT that was when he first started listing these and I think he realized he went way too low on some cards and my be trying to make up for it in this last batch. Originally he had Machamp listed at $14k. I’m not sure if I’d buy (4) Machamps at $14k XD

Yes, he wasn’t tuned in to recent price rises with the initial batch. That seems to have changed but I expect he’ll still consider offers. Congratulations to the person who purchased Chansey for $11k.

1 Like

@uponeagleswings @qwachansey I saw those sales and was shocked at the Hitmonchan price. I’m sure a lot of people would’ve paid more if they had known. The Hitmonchan and Chansey sold almost immediately. You and some other people definitely got a good deal based on current prices. I think the cheapest psa 10 1st edition base holo up for sale on eBay is $8k OBO. Times have changed lol

Edit: And just like that the magneton and raichu are gone haha

Damn they all sold for record prices i think. Raichu: $6750, Magneton: $6150, Lass: $2650, Red cheeks Pikachu: $2400. How do People still have money left? :grin:

1 Like

Sell at record prices = Spend at record prices.

4 Likes

Add a Gyarados at $5250 to that.