Jcincy Collection

Hello all,

Just thought I’d share with you the start of my collection. Probably won’t be updating this frequently but thought I’d share my start! I’m all about collecting cool arts so I’m not about a single set or single type just what looks cool. All of these I graded myself.

So to start, of course I have to have some of my fav pokemon: Crobat:

Then we go to a couple of PSA 10’s I have the Dark Blastoise and Rocket’s Zapdos. I LOVE the black sky in the zapdos, and the aggressive way Blastoise stands in this.

Next a few Charizards of course. I loved how Blaine’s charizard appears like he’s in the mountains somewhere and how Dark Charizard looks like someone just said some shit.

Next is Base Set 1st Ed Alakazam his stare and the “physic” background (as you notice I think backgrounds are just as important as the pokemon) and the Crystal Kabutops just looks awesome as does every Crystal.

FINALLY the best HANDS down art of all time. Even my wife said “wow that’s a cool card” when she first saw it. All black card with black seared forest, on top of a rock, with the devil dog Houndoom, tail curled, ready to strike. So cool.

11 Likes