Japanese VS Cards

I’m in the progress of completing my set of the Japanese VS cards, but I’m sort of stuck.

The main problem for me is that I can’t find any people who are selling the cards I need in bulk. It’s really frustrating having to buy each card from a different seller on eBay…

Anyone here know about a site/seller who are selling VS cards in bulk?

1 Like

Which ones do you need?

For the moment I’m focusing on the Pryce/Clair ones, but I also need some of Will’s cards.

Send me a list of what you need and I can have a look for you when I get home, I have a fair few spares from the set and I’m sure we can work something out :blush:

1 Like

Maybe @pokemontrader can help, I sold a ton of VS cards to him :wink:

1 Like

tcgrepublic.com/category/category_page_6.html?ref=proboards

Let me know what you need! I have a few hundred available.

1 Like

Reviving an old thread - I’m working on completing my binder of VS series, and wanted to see if you still have any extras available, and would be willing to work something out? I am looking for 34 cards from the main set. I have all the Holo’s already, but need 18 trainers and 16 pokemon. Also looking for all 18 from the Theater Limited VS Pack Promo Set. Looking for LP/NM copies mostly.

Of course would rather work with someone on E4 rather than piecing together! If you still have some, I’m happy to send the list and see if we can work something out!

Message me the cards you need i likely have most or all of them.

2 Likes