Japanese All Nippon Airways Promo's

I recently got these beauties from Japan, which go great together with the ANA “Ohana” Jumbo model that I had before :blush:

I paid a little premium price for the cards to be with the original booklets and luckily all of them came in a great condition, some have bad centering but I like them a lot, thinking to grade them with CGC just to keep the blue theme and put in an acrylic next to the plane models :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice, I love these promos! You should check out the other Japanese Ana promos if you enjoy these!

1 Like

Nice! One of the best mini promo sets in the hobby!

1 Like

Yes! there’s Togepi and Marill right ? Been trying to look for them but it seems like you can’t know which one you’d get in the “Get it on the Jet” pack, maybe I’ll just buy them separately

Right. There’s also Larvitar and Pikachu, and Pikachu and Manaphy.

1 Like

Very nice! I really like the plane box, I don’t know if I’ve seen that before.

I’ll upload a picture of it assembled soon :blush: It’s a die-cast plane model, looks really nice!

There is a model for (almost) each of the ANA Pokemon Jumbos; I wonder if the Solaseed ones will get a model too eventually, they made a funny alolan exeggcutor plane in 2020:

2 Likes

The ANA Pikachu’s are some of my favorite old Pikachu promos. Right up there with the JR Stamp Rally Surfing Pikachu.

@wo1v3r, could you scan the 3 different ANA booklets (or at take a “flat” photo)? I’ve been looking for the images on these for a while!

Also, does the front look different across the 3 variants, or are they all the same? I recall the back just showed how to play the TCG

Yeah for sure, I will when I get back from work :heart_eyes:

The front is different between two of them (I think not all of them were released on the same time) and the rest of the ANA promos have different booklets too (the ones I don’t own :'[ )

1 Like