JahBless E-seriesFantasies&TCGadventures

Damnn I’m bad at updating this; think I might just make one big [quality] update every two weeks or so, since realLife is getting to busy; also getting in the way of my PTCG carrier also :thinking: As mentioned I went to the regional in Germany- overall a great expiernce once again, but I got destroyed in the first day going 5-2-2 (needed 19 points for day 2, so close…) Thank God we had some great weather cause my driving buddies actually made day 2, with one of’m getting into the top 8 also with a Steelix/Hoopa mill deck (and fullOn Sylveon actually winning the whole thing). I went with VikaRay, but meta had almost no Shrine/Garb/Buzz decks flowing around, so the mill decks were a wise choice. [btway; ended up home mondaynight @ 3AM, had to go to work 3 hours later]

Here’s the VikaRayList [PM if you think of better options/changes!]

SPOILER: Click to show

[SPOILER: Click to show](javascript:void(0);)Spoiler

Anywayy; Got my ticket booked for the special event in france (2-3 November), really psyched about that one. Got a non-pokemon buddy with me just for funs and a weekend in France, gonna be my first trip without other pokeBuddies to guide me; reallly hope we (and the car) will survive this trip-

Also really got to get some points now / atleast day2 there or I might drop the whole idea of trying to get my Worlds invite; the trips are starting to add up in costs and DC [locationWorldsNextYear] doesn’t seem like a “must see place” and nice holiday location for me…

Welp; one more WorkingWeek & then I have a week of vacation, some time to figure out the metaDecks & think about how much time I want to invest in the TCG or if I would rather switch that time/energy/money towards the collecting side of Pokémon.

Enough about the TCG;lets dive into the collectingPart. Since I had my Sunday in Germany ‘off’ I had some time to make some awesome trades for the binder collection- these Regionals are like drugs for the serious collectors.

Might start off with a reverseHolo teamRocketReturns binder set now that my E-series are completed; adore the badass Dark ‘look’ on these cards- traded my first 10cards

Also saw this damnCoolAss misprint of a Dark Weezing; got another thread up on E4 with more pictures and discussion about legitimacy

&to finish off the post; as promised the last part of my first PSAgraded cards [realll happy with that Umbreon/Raikou]

Have a great week!

4 Likes