Issues with CGC Bulk Submissions

So I have submitted quiet a few bulk submissions through CGC and I had no issues with my first submission. However, upon inspecting my second and third submission that I received within the past few months many of the cards had scuff marks all over them. Some of the damages looked to be caused by shipping due to the fact that the scuff marks were near the edges and corners of the slab where each slab touches. But I also noticed scuff marks that were towards the center of the card which I don’t see how that could have occurred during shipping.

I was a little disappointed when I noticed this on my second shipment. But when I saw the exact same thing on my third shipment I became pretty upset and contacted CGC. I tried doing some googling to see if other people were having the same issues but I didn’t have any luck. CGC asked for some pictures so I provided some. Fast forward almost a month later, I still haven’t received an answer on what could be done up until today. I understand that grading companies are overwhelmed at the moment but I feel like taking a month to answer an email is unacceptable. Anyways, this was the response that I received:

“Our graders/slabbers stated that the damage from your photos looks to be more from shipping and that the smudges look minor. We can offer you a membership credit of $65 due to inconvenience, but we cannot offer to have them corrected for free.”

I guess its something but it doesn’t address the issue. The slabs are still damaged. I forgot to mention that between the 2 orders, I submitted 562 cards and about 250 of the slabs I received have some sort of scuff mark on them. So for them to offer this to me feels like a spit in the face. This was the response I sent them:

“Regardless if it from the grading process or from shipping, they still arrived to me in damaged condition. Your saying that’s acceptable?”

CGC’s response was this:

“If/when the damage is from shipping, then you would need to file a claim with the shipper for possible damages.”

I’m no card grading expert and I’m pretty worked up about this at the moment and might not be thinking straight which is why I’m sharing this to see what everyone’s opinion is on this.

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-professional-grading-thread/30930/1