Is there more than just a Giant Sneasel?

we may never know what did happen to those cards they can either be taken and being stored in a place or some of the workers there took it for their own display or even destroyed alot of things are unanswered on that one

Do you think a quick email to a certain company could yield any results? Or would they be even less likely to answer questions about these?

You can try but I doubt it. They are pretty tight lipped about that kind of stuff.

I would say mostly give you a genetic answer.pokemon is very tight about things like that if its japan or the international company.back when new york had the pokemon center only the workers and people who were the regulars or were fond of them knew abit on what went on with pokemon but even then alot of unanswered questions to many things like the statues and cards that were on display.

Don’t mean to necropost, but japanime and Not Zelda Gilroy, could you possibly contribute to this at all?

It’s embarrassing to admit how many unique display items like these giants/jumbos I had within reach back then but paid absolutely no attention to:(

I had a lot of imagination when it came to thinking outside the box with my collection but it didn’t reach as far as displays.

Sorry I can’t add more to this.

Japanime might know something about the standees (standup cut out cardboard figures) cause some stores had those.

I don’t have any of the Pokemon standees — I do have standees for several baseball players (including Ichiro).

My Pokemon store display stuff is limited primarily to pamphlets and handbills, plus a few gatchapon machine toppers.