Is there a complete card by series listing?

As my Title states; I was curious if anyone out there knows of a place where they list every single Pokemon card by series/ collection?

I’m trying to sort my Pokemon cards by the series/ set they came out in. And I was just curious if anyone knows of a place where they list something like this! It’d be greatly appreciated. Or any tips as to how I could make my life a lot easier with making my Pokemon cards sorted better/ with the set they came out in. Thanks!

Bulbapedia has this for both English and Japanese. I also use an app called Pokellector on mobile that works as a good checklist tool for sets.

4 Likes

These two I use as well.

I use a website called Pokellector.com. It’s a great site because it gives you a picture of every single card in every single set from Base all the way up through now. The site makes collecting a breeze, because it allows you to check off cards as you go. Bulbapedia is another great website for referencing!

1 Like

I like Pokellector too. They don’t have every card though. There’s many promos not listed or scans shown.

4 Likes

I support this message. I just go online for Pokellector, but I am considering using the app.

As @garyis2000 and @thane said, Bulbapedia is your best bet as it shows all the promos, Pokellector for the visuals and just the main set but for any additional cards/promos Bulbapedia.

1 Like

I can’t thank you guys all enough for the responses and the time you took to respond to me. As you can tell I’m a very novice Pokemon card collector. And I’d really love to know more… but I really need some more like in person type responses if that makes sense. I just understand things more coherently when I can chat with someone on the phone/ perhaps over skype or something. I really just like in person chatting. I understand things much better; and I can get the answers I need more hands on type cinario. If this all makes sense. I hope it does. Because I really want to learn about PSA grading and how all that works; and what the best methods are to going about it… But I definitely need someone more in person to help me out with that.

But I sincerely appreciate all the replies. I have very much so confided in Pokéllector for my go to as they have the app that you can have on you all the time, but I have noticed that they do not show every card. I have run into that issue a lot. The only thing that bothers me is that on Pokéllector; it really doesn’t help with prices and how to find the cards if you want them. But I really can’t knock them… because they’re laid out incredibly well and very well organized. As stated a bunch of times already… I love how they have all the sets labeled and then you can just go in and see every card from the sets and check mark it if you have it or not. So that’s a really great tool/ thing to have. That’s basically exactly what I was getting at with this post/ what I’m looking for; but I guess I was just looking for something maybe a littleeeeeeee more if that makes sense?

Someplace that would completely do EXACTLY what Pokéllector does; but lists the prices more accurately and more frequently updates them to current times and current desires and such. I don’t know; I feel like at this point I’m rambling; but I hope you guys get my appreciation for commenting me back on this post and I really hope that SOMEDAY I can meet someone on here who would be willing to spend some time with me on Discord, or Skype, or some sort of chat line where I could get more “in person” if you will help. So that I can completely understand what they’re saying/ what they are trying to convey to me; as well as if I have any questions in between talking and what not; I can rudely interrupt and be like… wait so what now…? Type of thing.

But again. Big shout out to all those who commented. I kinda figured I was going to get that Pokéllector is my go to place for all things Pokémon cards and such; BUTTTTT as I’ll say AGAIN for like the 50th time already in this response. That I really would appreciate someone taking some time out of their day someday to sit down and chat with me about some questions that I have regarding the Pokémon realm of things and such. BUT! Until then. Thank you all again. And I hope you all have wonderful days/ evenings/ lives/ and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (If you celebrate it that is) =)

2 Likes

Search the forums. Quaador has done many complete lists for many different Pokémon. Complete list for all the popular ones (Psuedo dragons like Zard and Gyardos, Pikachu etc.) are already done by him.

1 Like

I am all about helping member’s. I was a novice at one point but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in every aspect. Most of us collector’s on here continue to learn something new everyday. It is good you came to this forum, this is a great way to get advice. Sometimes it can be pretty harsh but just make sure you read the rules before posting. It is okay to ask “stupid” questions if you will, we all have to start somewhere. I made a lot of mistakes as a novice collector and its hard when you get wrapped up on everything and you are excited and want to buy everything. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask on the forum and I completely understand about talking on Skype or w/e. It is easier to talk than just chat on a forum sometimes. I would be happy to chat sometime. If you wanted a ton of professional help, @smpratte has a Patreon and depending on the level you pay for, you can talk to him individually and ask your questions. @garyis2000 also has a lot of experience as well and I am sure he would be happy to give you pointers as well and many other long time members of the community.

-Blake

2 Likes

Thanks a Million Blake truly.

And I try my very best to keep my cool under all situations. I’ve been there and done the whole blowing up thing at stupid unimportant arguments in the Car world. I keep level headed now.

But again from myself to you Blake that’s a million. I truly appreciate all the advice and help. Its truly refreshing

1 Like

Of course @shinyrayquaza! Feel free to DM me. We can try and set up a time to chat and I can help you out as much as I can. The good thing about collector’s is that we have all types. Example, some people collect Error cards in which I have no interest in but we do have some people on the forum who enjoy that. They also post meetup sometimes and if your lucky to try and meet at Worlds, you should! I am going to try and go next year for sure!

1 Like

I use Bulbapedia as well, since it contains (almost) all information of English and Japanese releases, and some of the other unique sets (like Korean, French McDonald’s, Thai, Indonesian, etc.).

But if you want a list of all sets and unique Decks in chronological order of release date: I’ve compiled a list like this myself. I also use it for the order of my own collection spreadsheet. (Languages with non-unique set releases are grouped with the same English or Japanese release, even though there can be a few weeks in between them. I don’t have any sources to track down release dates of foreign sets.)

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

CardMavin is good if Pokellector doesn’t have pictures. I don’t know if they are good for anything else other than pictures of cards. I found that Pokellector doesn’t have complete set pictures from the e series era…at least, from the website. The app could be different.

Where is worlds? Or is that one of those things that changes location from year to year? Also where was it last year and when does it usually take place. Anymore info on this would also be greatly appreciated. Which you can talk to me about through DM as well since I sent you a message already :blush: