Is the Psa APR ( Auction Prices) Listing 100% accurate?

Good Evening =)

till now i never stumble over something where i thought that makes less sense.
Today i saw under the APR section a card was sold for Best Offer for a lot higher Price than normal
( Chances are good just someone thought its time to get it but i expected this kind of jump in maybe 5 years at best)
Crazy Times getting crazier lol

Was there ever something that had to be corrected later? Didnt actually sold?

I was even so annoying that i asked the Seller if the Buyer actually paid it but i guess he is to busy to answer questions and thought what a creepy Question ^^

Happy for Answers

Definitely not always accurate…probably 70% accurate

APR section of PSA doesnt catch every sale. It can also record canceled/unsold listings as well. So no not 100% accurate, but overall does give you a sense of idea what the slab is selling for.

3 Likes

So its possible they added something that wasnt sold/paid for and delete it out of their APR section? If so how long they need to correct?

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/tcg-cards/1999-pokemon-german/glurak-holo/values/525396#g=10
This was the card i thought could be wrong

Would you decide more towards legit or error?

@wotcfetish, they dont correct it. Im not following prices for German cards so I dont know whether those prices are accurate or not, but that price does seem high. However there are many reasons why people pay well above last sold such as the card is rare and doesnt come to market often, or its one of the last cards they need to complete their collection.

1 Like