Inverted Stamp WB Promo Population Report

Inverted Stamp WB Promo Population Report
This list contains every graded Inverted Stamp WB Promo card that I’ve been able to find. If you have one of these cards please comment below and I’ll update the list!

The purpose of this population report is to get a true population count since this variant is not recognized by PSA.

I only include cards which I have actually seen pictures of since it’s easy for someone to lie without verification.

To ensure this is an accurate population report, I am intentionally excluding ungraded cards. Since ungraded cards don’t have serial numbers there’s no way to easily track who owns what, so multiple pictures of the same card could lead to inflated population reports.

Happy collecting!
:blush:

Electabuzz (5 known graded in circulation):

Dragonite (6 known graded in circulation):

Pikachu (3 known graded in circulation):

Mewtwo (4 known graded in circulation):

2 Likes

In terms of ungraded cards, these pop up pretty often in the Pokémon TCG: Gotta Misprint 'Em All Facebook group. This year alone I think I’ve seen around 3 Mewtwo, 2 Dragonite, 4 or 5 Electabuzz and 1 Pikachu shared in that group.

Here’s a CGC 7 Dragonite which was sold through the group earlier this month: www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10224582473489218&set=pcb.814256602483224.

As soon as CGC opens up a public pop report it’ll be interesting to see how many of these have been submitted to them, as in my mind they pop up too often to only have 30 copies of each in existence which I believe is the current understanding.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m in that group too :blush:

I look forward to them adding the pop report too, it would be nice to get their populations

Yes it’s quite obvious that there’s more than 30 of each, contrary to the (bad) information given out by the former employee.

1 Like