Index of Pokemon Autographs

you missed hironobu yoshidas most recent autograph from the last time he signed at worlds in 2014

9 Likes

Nishida had an earlier variant where the A is not cursive and has cool eyes, e.g.:

https://www.psacard.com/cert/67796285

There’s also these examples of the cursive A version from one of her signed prints, where it is undated:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/memorabilia/comic-related/atsuko-nishida-afrika-rose-signed-print-group-of-3-c-2021-22-total-3-items-/a/7273-62569.s

Nice idea to collate these!

2 Likes

Haru Akasaka

6 Likes

Wow she’s already signed cards?

edit: or he, not sure

This is super cool. Added – ty!

Good find, I tried to crop / rotate it to make it more distinguishable – ty!

Thanks, just added both!

Here’s a replacement for Satoshi Tajiri. Not my card so please don’t credit me.

4 Likes

i was looking at Dr Sameji auto cards.
might have to get psa 7 auto for $600.
(sucks having bills and a mortgage)

1 Like

Thanks, I actually just saw the cert number for this today so can get the scan from PSA! I’d drop so much to get my hands on this…

Edit: I really like those HG/SS covers in the link you sent too! That was actually the first Pokemon game I got when I was little so 100% my favorite. Kinda a grail piece for me

5 Likes

I’ve been seeing a bunch on Yahoo Auctions for 200-300. They look pretty legit but obviously no PSA/DNA

1 Like

oo really?
o don’t have a japanese account.
idk how buyee works. i look if anything. i don’t mine gambling to see if they real.

also what do you search to find them? Sign pokemon? or do you type the artists name on the search bar?

Here’s two searches I look at every once in a while on Mercari:

Pokemon Signed
Pokemon 直筆サイン入り (Autographed)

You can also look up the artist:

Dr.サメジー

Buyee acts as a proxy-shipper and they will collect packages in Japan for you, aggregate them, and ship them to you in your country (the US for me). It’s pretty trusted but Mercari/Yahoo Auctions are the wild west of the hobby (feels similar to early 2000s eBay)

1 Like

Yuta Otani (a.k.a PLANETA Otani)

4 Likes

Mizue

11 Likes

Thanks but I actually already had this one and it is a slightly clear photo so keeping that one. Cool to see these sketches tho!

Super cool! Just added it

Hi! Feel free to add my Ishihara Pika sketch, it was signed on Worlds 2017
It is also similar to this one sold on Heritage last month, the style is like Ken Sugimori’s
I have seen some other Ishihara sketches but I have never seen any like this within the heritage one

7 Likes

Thanks, forgot to mention earlier that I added it!