Import duties mistake - shipping costs Buyee

I love buying in Japan and have done so for quite some time now. There have been hiccups of course, but this is the first one were I feel blocked and I dont know what to do.
I am based in The Netherlands were import duties are standard, custom duties are calculated over the insides of the package and over the shipping costs.

I consolidated my package with Buyee to ship with Fedex. This normally costs 8000-9000 yen and so did this package. According to Fedex, Buyee forgot to put this on the customs information, which means the import duties were calculated with a standard 100.000 yen. I did not pay this and Fedex did not receive this amount from Buyee. I have contacted Fedex quite a few times now and the last time they said that the receiver (me), could not provide this information and that the shipper (Buyee) should provide Fedex with the correct shipping costs.
I have asked Buyee to provide this, but they said that they cannot contact Fedex about seperate shipments and they cannot interfere with the countries customs process.
Fedex says that I cant provide the information and that Buyee should provide it, and Buyee says that they cannot provide the information and that I should provide it.

I am not asking to completely forego the import duties, only to pay the correct amount. At this point Fedex is just straight up ignoring me and Buyee is still responding but they made it clear the cannot do anything. Has anyone ever been in this situation (and did you solve it?), or am I just out of the €180?

Thanks everyone!

I think you’re out of the 180 unfortunately. It is the shipper’s responsibility to correctly complete all final export documents.

Shipping to EU is always problematic even if you declare everything correctly. There are a few very good middlemen in Japan who I’m sure would help you out in the future for a small fee.

Best of luck from a guy in Spain who is also bored of paying import taxes lol.

@charizardespana, thanks, I will keep trying for a little while longer. Even though it is probably a lost cause:(